Ch. 10: Long-Legged Pink Girlfriend

The next morning, you wake up and you open your eyes. You look in front of you to see Mommy sleeping. You smile and you whisper, "You're so beautiful, Marie. I'm one lucky motherfucker to have had a moment like that with you. I've waited for that.~" You lean in and you kiss her lips. You lay back and you sigh and smile as you look at her. You say, "I love you so much, babe.~" 

You hear her sighing and smiling. She softly says, "I love you too, (Y/N).~" She opens her eyes and you smile saying, "Can you blame me for wanting you to myself, Marie? You're the most beautiful thing in the world.~" She smirks and says, "Mommy was impressed with you last night, big boy. And I do mean... BIG.~" 

You grin and you say, "Baby. You have no idea how much a guy loves hearing that.~" She says, "I'm sure it's better a girl says that your cock is too big than too small.~" She giggles. You say, "Yeah. Good point. No guy wants to feel insecure either, babe." She says, "You don't have to. You pleased me so good last night. You were fantastic. Best game I've played with anyone where I didn't want to murder them.~" 

You say, "Marie. I'd rather die by YOU than anyone or anything else. As long as it's from your own hands or mouth. My dying wish is to see you before I die." She smiles and says, "Awe. You're so sweet, (Y/N). But I won't do that to you... I love you, big guy.~" 

You say, "So I wasn't too skinny or too fat?" She says, "What? Baby, no. Mommy loved every part of you. Your well-toned chest. Your ass. You're perfect, (Y/N). You're what Mommy prefers. I'm glad you found me at the factory.~" 

You say, "I've seen hot girls in my life, but they weren't nearly as hot or as sweet as you are. Some were sweet... Just not as pretty. Just saying." She says, "Honey. Mommy gets it. I'm just happy someone accepted ME for being this long-limbed monster." 

You say, "Marie Payne. You're NOT a monster. You're misunderstood. Besides, you're like a rose. A minx. A long-limbed pink vixen. You're perfect, babe. I fell in love the moment you came down from that ceiling and I first saw you.~" She smiles at you and she leans in saying, "That's the sweetest thing anyone could ever say to Mommy.~" She kisses you and you kiss her back.

You pull away and you get up. She does, too. You grin as you see her fully nude and you say, "Fuck, you're so beautiful.~" She giggles and says, "Awe. You say the sweetest things, (Y/N).~" You hear a knock on the door, leading to the other hotel room and you say, "Shit. Get dressed." 

You and Mommy get your clothes back on. So now you've got on a black Korn shirt and blue jeans and she's got her regular pink suit on. Just like she does as the Mommy Long Legs doll she is. You walk to the door and you say, "Yeah, I'm coming!" You open the door and there's Drew.

He says, "Hey, man. Sorry to bother you. You hungry?" You say, "Yeah. I'm about to take Marie downstairs to get her something, actually." Drew says, "Great, man. Vic just went downstairs to talk to Earl Newman." 

You say, "He's alright, but that brother of his better stay away from my chick if he knows what's good for him." Mommy comes to you and she puts her arms around you saying, "Don't you worry about a thing, honey. Mommy's here for you.~" She kisses you on the cheek.

Drew smirks and says, "Oh ho ho. Oh shit. Something happened between you two last night, didn't it?" You and Mommy both blush. You say, "Yeah, man. It did. Best damn night of my life. Fucking magical. The way she moaned and squealed. She..." She puts her hand over your mouth and she says, "No sharing details, sweetie.~" 

Drew says, "Nice. At least you were able to land someone. I'll be lucky to land some decent enough guy here at the casino, myself." You say, "Good luck with that, man. The casino's not the greatest place to meet up with some of the sleazy bastards they've got. Jimmy, especially. And I'm a criminal myself saying this." 

Mommy strokes your face and says, "Just know this, (Y/N) honey... Mommy's got your back.~" You sigh and you smile saying, "I love you.~" Drew says, "Come on, guys. Let's go downstairs." Drew walks into yours and Mommy's room and you all leave from that room and head downstairs.

*********************************************

Later on, right down in the casino. You, Drew, Mommy and your uncle Victor are all down there playing some games. You're playing billiards again and you've got Mommy with you. She leans down and kisses you on the cheek saying, "Towards the left, sweetie." You do so and you hit the cue ball. You make at least six balls in and there's cheering.

Earl says, "You know something? We could use a good motivator here. What do you say, Mommy Long Legs?" Mommy says, "Me? Oh gosh. I..." You look at her and you say, "You'll do great, babe. You have another gift besides getting through any place with those sexy limbs of yours." She blushes and giggles.

Earl says, "I reckon something happened with you two, last night?" Victor says, "The kid finally got what he wanted. A night alone with her. A night to themselves." Earl says, "Ah, that's great." Victor says, "Yeah. He's young and he's got a woman he loves. Proud of the boy." 

You look at them and you say, "On one condition, though if Marie's gonna be working down here." Earl says, "I know what you're getting to. Don't worry. Jimmy's not coming near her. Nor you. I saw how he and his thugs were looking at you, too. He can come in here, but if he so much as touches you guys, he's out of here and being sued for sexual harassment. We get enough sickos like that here, as it is. I run this particular casino and I have every right to get rid of him."

You smile and you say, "Hey, Earl. Thanks, man." Victor says, "Yeah. The girl knew how to sneak into the jail I was being held in back in Denver and she and (Y/N) here bailed me and Drew out of there. She had her ways." 

Mommy looks at you and says, "After you get done there, (Y/N) sweetie, Mommy suggests that you go and eat something. You didn't eat very much, this morning." You say, "Yeah. I will." Earl says, "Any good girlfriend will tell her guy that." You continue playing billiards. Drew's busy flirting with some guy as they talk.