Ch. 5: I Dream of Mommy

You get to the room you're residing in at the moment and you open the door. You have Mommy with you. You look at her and you smirk and say, "After you... ma lady." She giggles and says, "Now you're acting like a proper gentleman, all of a sudden?" 

She goes in there. You peek behind her and you smirk and whisper, "Still thinking about that sweet ass, though.~" You hear this, "Heard that." You gulp. You walk to the mattress and you slip the GrabPack off of your back. You set it on the floor and you sit on the mattress. Mommy crawls over there and sits with you.

You look at her. She faces you and she says, "Now, (Y/N)... Talk to me. Tell Mommy what you need to tell her." You say, "I act like a pervert because you're so... so..." She tilts her head a bit and you blush. She says, "Yes?~" She blinks a few times. You say, "You can't blame a guy for feeling that way, babe. You just can't. Huggy and Kissy were just telling me that you were once a real-life girl before this." 

She looks straight up at you and she says, "Well, dear... They're not lying. I was once a human girl, myself. I was a human just like you. I had a life of my own, despite being bullied by girls in school." 

You say, "YOU bullied? You're so hot now. I bet you were then, too." She says, "I was very tall for a girl my age and I was constantly picked on for it. There were times I would trip because of my height and I didn't weigh more than an ounce. The popular girls would laugh when that would happen." 

You say, "Hey babe. Wanna know what I think? I bet now you're the hottest of them all. Only hot one, in fact. I'm sure those bitches are either fat or living as a single mom with a guy who left them to take care of the kid. Karma's a bitch. When you describe them, it reminds me of my own bitch older sister who bullied ME. Her name's Hannah. Fucking bitch got what she deserved. I stole her money she was saving up for college and she was forced to work a low paying job at a bar and grill where creeps constantly try to slap her ass. Ha!" 

She says, "Wow. You're no different from me in that scenario, (Y/N). Sounds like you got some justice... Mommy's surprised someone even likes her this much. You know... Me being a giant tall living toy with long limbs." You say, "Hey. I don't give a fuck about that. You are fucking beautiful for a living toy, Mommy. What is your real name?" 

She says, "You really want to know, dear?" You say, "Yes. Please? What is it?" She looks at you and she says, "I was once Marie Payne." You say, "You're still Marie Payne, babe. You just became a living toy and had your name changed."

She says, "Well, look at that. Once I get to talking to you and knowing you... you're not all that creepy around me." She giggles. You smirk and you say, "What? Don't like it?~" You grin. She says, "Don't press your luck, baby." 

She gets up and she says, "Mommy will be back. There are a few things to be taken care of." She jumps up and crawls up the ceiling. You whisper, "I love you... Marie.~" You lay back on the mattress.

*****************************************************

Later on at night, you're asleep on the mattress and you've got he covers over you as you sleep. You suddenly dream something up... or someone. No surprise at who it is. Mommy Long Legs, herself.

In the dream, you're seeing her on your bed at your own apartment as you walk into your room. You see her sitting there and looking over at you with half-lidded eyes and a smirk. She flips her hair and says, "Hey, big boy. Mommy's been waiting for you.~" 

You grin and you shut the door on your way in. She beckons you over and says, "Get over here and Mommy will take good care of you.~" Right outside the dream, you're smirking in your sleep and you sigh.

In the dream, you get on the bed and Mommy stands on her knees. She wraps her arms around you and she looks at you. You say, "Oh, babe. You're so fucking beautiful. My long-limbed minx. You're mine.~" She says, "Mm, how sweet (Y/N). Come here... Come to Mommy, sweet thing. I'll show you a good time.~" You say, "Anything for you, babe.~" 

Right outside the dream, you grip your pillow and you sigh and whisper, "Mm, Hottie Long Legs.~" Right back in the dream, you're stripping Mommy down and you're kissing her. She's moaning into the kiss as you do this. More happens.

Right outside the dream, you let out a slight moan as you picture Mommy moaning in the dream with what you dream about and you whisper, "Fuck yes. Moan for me, my long-legged princess.~" You sigh. 

You suddenly open your eyes and you're awake. You sit up and you say, "Oh shit. I... I..." You look under your covers and you notice... an erection in your boxers. You sigh and you lay back saying, "Can I help it? She's so hot.~" You sit up and you turn the lamp on. 

Reason you do that is because you know Mommy Long Legs herself could appear from the high ceiling anytime and catch you red handed. You say, "Call me a pervert all you want, Marie... You're the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my fucking life.~" You ahem... take care of your little problem. And much to your luck, Mommy isn't around to witness it.

***************************************************

The next morning, you're awake and you're watching TV. You have it on The Amazing World of Gumball. You sigh and you say, "First time I've pleased myself at the thought of her. But I want more than that. Trust me, Marie... I'm trying to act PROPER... But you're so fucking tempting. I've never had anyone special until I met YOU, baby. You're so cute.~" 

You hear this, "Oh, (Y/N)... Are you hungry?" You sit up and you look up at the never-ending ceiling. You say, "Um.. Y-yeah?" You see your familiar long-limbed crush come down with a plate. You smile and you say, "Hey, cutie.~" She says, "Hey, yourself, big boy.~" You grin and you say, "I'll show you what a... 'big boy' I am.~" 

She says, "Hey. I've warned you about being a perv." You sigh and say, "Sorry, Marie." She says, "Oh. So, you're calling me by my real name now, huh?" You say, "Well sweetie. I know your real name now. Can I help it?" She gives you your breakfast food. This time, it's waffles. She also gives you a glass of milk. 

You say, "Oh, babe. You're the best." She says, "Eat up, (Y/N). Later... we leave." You look at her. She says, "You heard me... We'll get your uncle, tonight." You grin and you say, "You really are the best, Marie." She giggles and says, "Oh. It's nothing. Enjoy your breakfast." 

She turns around and she's about to head out of the room. As you eat, you suddenly hear her saying, "By the way, (Y/N)... I know what you did in your sleep, last night.~" Your drop your fork and your eyes widen.