"Luye, do you still feel anything unusual now?"

    I shook my head honestly.

    Although their analysis is very reasonable, I know very well that this is not the cauldron of the curse at all.

    It's all the system's fault!

    The synchronization rate of spicy chicken, the key is that before I opened this big, I didn't know that there would be this later.

    ...but even if I knew it in advance, I could only use the skills with my eyes closed, otherwise I would tear the card in a second, not a joke.

    However, after the S-level skills were officially implemented and used, my character data suddenly gained a huge increase.

    While putting on a positive confession and regretting it, I couldn't help but flip through my current attributes.

    Physique: 235 (King Kong Barbie)

    Brute force: 220 (Whoever is wrestling with you will be unlucky)

    Fighting: 225 (Familiar with fighting skills)

    Agility: 275 (very light)

    Combat Strength: 265 (...don't be a jerk, you go single Pick a safari park)

    Appearance: 85 (this value is a fixed value, the total value is 100)

    Charisma: 90 (no doubt a beautiful girl)

    Perception: 255 (very keen)

    Knowledge: 50 (You don’t think you can see the difference in this value Are you ashamed?)

    Magic power: 1800 (medium-upper magic power)

    Special skills: The ability to see magic spirits.

    [Skill]

    [Gracey's Fighting Technique - Intermediate] Proficiency 30%

    [Curse Cycle] Proficiency 100%

    [Lightning Breath-One Type] Proficiency 10/1000

    [Basic Breathing] Proficiency 10%

    [Basic ] Sword Art]

    I forcibly ignored some of the words in parentheses with 5% proficiency .

    Almost every statistic was up by about a third.

    And as my proficiency increases, my attribute values ​​will only get higher and higher.

    It really deserves to be an S-level skill, and the benefits it brings are not at the same level as the previous low-level skills.

    It's just that the process of being familiar with the skills is too tricky!

    Sure enough, the price is low and the price is low. My wife, I suggest to reflect on why it is so cheap when it is so powerful.