I have retired, deleted my account, and I am going to live on a different planet overnight.

    This earth can't last for a second.

    I didn't dare to look at other people's expressions. As soon as I got in the car, I rolled a blanket from the back seat and wrapped myself tightly.

    But no matter how reluctant I was to face the reality, the distance was still limited. About half an hour later, I only heard the brake sound, and the car stopped immediately.

    The high school of sorcery has arrived.

    "Qiannai." This was Xia Youjie's voice.

    "I got up." Gojo Satoru was pulling at my blanket again.

    ——I don't know why, I didn't hear any resentment or disgust in their voices.

    ...No, what am I thinking about.

    How can this thing "listen"?

    There is no way to hide.

    I took a few deep breaths and managed to mentally build myself up, then I gritted my teeth and tore off the blanket covering my body.

    Then, like a quail, he followed behind and got out of the car.

    Ye Mo looked at me righteously and let out a long breath: "...Forget it, you come with me."

    After receiving a series of ideological education in the office, the topic finally turned to the "curse" on me.

    "Those two spell spirits have devoured super-class spells."

    Gojo Satoru took out a unilateral earring and a thin hairpin from his pocket.

    According to the shape, it should be the same set.

    "And some passengers in the last section mistakenly bought the accessories that were originally included in the set, which are also super-class curses." Xia Youjie pointed to a delicate wooden box with a seal on it, but it may be because it was packed in Because of the reason in the suitcase, the seal above has been damaged.

    To put it simply, the two spell spirits on the train were attracted by similar fluctuations of spell power.

    "It's jewelry." Ye Mo teacher's eyes were heavy.

    "The side effect of this curse is the desire to get married."

    "Could it be that the original owner of this set of jewelry was an unmarried woman? Or the bride who had an accident at the wedding?"

    "It's unknown, but it seems that you have recovered the premium grade this time. For the sake of the curse tool, the bonus won't be deducted."

    Hearing this, Wujiaowu and Xia Youjie didn't react.

    I, who had been listening with my head down, suddenly became happy.

    That's great, if I get into trouble, I'll get a bonus. I'll move out of the earth when I get the money.

    Mr. Ye Mo did not know what was going on in my head, so he carefully put away the three pieces of jewelry.