"Considering that Xia Youjun has sacrificed his coat, then I can only leave this to you."

    "...What?"

    "I'm actually injured." : "Now I need a magical bandage to stop the bleeding, so please help me buy it."

    "Eh? What kind of bandage, can't you go on your own?"

    "I can't move at all now, and I'll collapse on the spot if I move. You are so cruel."

    "Yeah, Wu, please." Xia Youjie fanned the flames with a face of a dead Taoist friend but not a poor Taoist.

    Gojo Satoru narrowed his eyes vigilantly, he stared at my face, and suddenly opened his mouth.

    "Then you beg me."

    I: ?

    That's it.

    "I beg you, Xia Youjun."

I beg a ghost, I beg you, it's better to ask Xia Youjie.

    Gojo Satoru: ? ? ?

    He looked incredulous.

    Xia Youjie, who was innocently cued next to him, slowly blinked his eyes twice: "...Okay."

    Just as he was about to turn around to help me buy it, Wujou Satoru suddenly slammed into the bar in annoyance.

    "Cut, I'll go, I'll go, what do you want to buy?" I  didn't expect Wujou to still have such a trace of conscience. I was so moved that I took out my mobile phone and searched for a picture of the sanitary napkin packaging for him on the spot.

    "That's it! Thank you very much, kind-hearted classmate Gojo."

    "Please stop insulting me with your disgusting attribution, and don't take revenge for your kindness."

    Gojo Satoru's eyes swept across my screen indifferently, and then froze.

    Then I watched his face turn from white to red to black.

    "Jie, Qiannai, you take me for a fool."

    Wujo Satoru gritted his teeth and reached out to squeeze my cheek.

    What does it mean to treat you as a fool, you are a little fool in my eyes.

    And don't pinch my face, it hurts!

    I didn't even dare to lift my leg even if I wanted to kick him, and I felt very aggrieved for a while.

    The final decision on who buys the Magic Bandage is a dice roll.

    In order to prevent Gojo Satoru from cheating with his six eyes, I voted both times.

    With a solemn look on my face, I opened the dice rolling software on my phone.

    "Why do you even have such strange things?" Wujo Satoru complained to me.

    "Yeah, but it's not too surprising to think that this is Luye." Xia Youjie took over the baton of complaining.

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara