😌Silence Before Tornado 😌

Start from the beginning

Rivu :- chichi... Aap aagaye.... Ghumi ghumi karke? Hamko nahi leke gaye?

Hume na aapse bat hi nahi Karna.

Ridhu :- Amu... Chichi... Aap mele liye kya laye?

Pallavi :- ridhu... Galat bat... Ese kon samne se esa gift mangta hai..

Ridhu and Rivuuuu both said together...

Hum mumma... Hihihi..

Amruta take them both and sit near couch than call Rama to bring the kids gifts.

Rivu ridhu both are excited and as farhad give them gift from Rama's hand.

Both twins sitting thier and open thier gifts and both sequel in joy and take it his hands and saw Raghav and pallavi.

They brought for Ridhu and Rivu so many teddy bears in which panda and minions are there, cars and puzzle master in which they have to solve puzzle of colours, animals ,yes one big town planning set.

It will help babies brain growing faster and smarter.

For pari they brought doll that too from Disney's princess collection.

Pari see this and try to hold the doll in her tiny hand but couldn't so pallavi saw her in package only.

Pari again turn her head and rest on her mother's collarbone ,she bang her head over her collar bone and chewing her pacifier.

Mumm... Mumm... Mumm...

Raghav is taking her in his arms but Pari didn't want to leave pallavi.

Rivu ridhu both are gift aside and play with box.

Rivu ridhu both are busy in playing

Now after sometimes that Raghav and farhad both go for a JJ office.

Here Amruta and pallavi both are busy in making the new sketch of marriage sesion designs.

They are discussing about this new features add in the new outfit for marriage.

PARI is sleeping after drinking medicine and make so much crying and screaming finnaly she left pallavi.

Amma was going the temple with Sharda Aai.

Amma come after 1hour. And Rama and Rajan both made almost lunch as now it's going to afternoon time in some minutes.

Rivu ridhu both are busy in understanding the new puzzle pieces that farhad chichi bought for them. So they are busy in playing with thier new puzzle game.

Amruta and pallavi both are almost done thier work and after two times check and send it to Rangnathans for approval.

After seeing the designs Rangnathan approve this and pallavi send it to her team and order them to start the work.