Prologue Part 1: The Legend

(Before you start reading, just note that you do not need to know anything about the last guardian to read this. it is best to know it before reading but if you don't know anything this is a page just for you! unless your still playing the game or are avoiding spoilers then skip this page!)

The Valley is a beautiful place,

Life thrives peacefully in it.

But humans know less that they think is possible

Among the large structures and big villages standing tall within this grassy planet

A peculiar structure stood above the rest

The Nest...

The Nest is home to a species not typically seen elsewhere, And many man-made structures held up within the giant rock walls surrounding them.

The Species that thrives within The Nest is no mere animal.

Many call this animal

A Trico.

Legend has it, that these creatures will sneak into villages at night, and kidnap children for unknown reasons. 

But ever since The Great Brave got kidnapped and solved the unknown mystery of the Trico's. There has never been a missing child report. 

We now treasure and praise The Great Braves ancient treasure he discovered on his adventure

The Mirror, An Ancient Object that reflects the light and can summon great power from the Trico's. The Great Brave told us that the Trico react to the mirror in a strange way, and can be used to summon a powerful strike of lighting directly from the Trico itself.

But we can live in peace now that we know that the Trico can live in peace and not bother us.

Until now...