6

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him." ALLISON states on speaker phone. Scott and Stiles were currently in the Sheriff's station awaiting interrogation about Jackson. Apparently, Jackson went to the station after escaping the van in the preserve and he ended up calling his father to somehow punish the boys. Karson and Allison were phoned in on Scott's cell to get caught up on what was happening.

"Or he doesn't remember..." Scott mutters. Karson was currently sitting in the train, curled up against one of the seats that were still intact. 

"What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles asks.

Karson remembers Stiles saying that when Peter was still alive and active in his vicious ways, he attacked Lydia during homecoming out on the lacrosse field, giving her the bite. However, Lydia never turned nor did she die which leaves her supernatural status still in question. After being attacked, Lydia went missing for a short time in the woods and ended up with temporary amnesia. 

"A fugue state?" Karson replies.

"He'd have to forget everything. The murder--

"--Getting rid of the blood--" 

"Jesus. No wonder Jackson isn't listening to us." Karson mutters in response to Scott and Allison. 

"Yeah, he had help with one thing, though-- the video. And someone else helped him forget that." Stiles pointed out. The question still remained: if Danny wasn't the one who erased the video, then who did? What is their motive? 

"Whoever's controlling him." Scott adds. 

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Allison asks, doubt in her voice. It would actually be easier if he didn't know what he was doing. It would mean that Jackson wasn't a cold-blooded killer intentionally. Maybe someone is using him to do their dirty work, Karson thought. 

"He thinks he's still becoming a Werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing..." Stiles replies. 

"So, do we try and convince him he's not?" Karson asks. "I doubt he'll talk to us after what we did." 

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah..." Scott says. 

"..Yeah, it's us! He'll talk to us, right?" Stiles chimes in. 

Jackson, in fact, did not want to talk to the boys. Mr. Whittemore filed a restraining order against Scott and Stiles indefinitely, causing major problems with the boys and the Sheriff, and Scott's mom. Karson groaned in response to this, mass texting Allison about what the next steps would be. Thank god they didn't press charges.