A Tale of Two Pipers

Start from the beginning

"Woah woah woah woah!" Henry shouted, coming in.

The lady let go if Jasper and I.

"What's going on here?" Henry immediately asked.

I laid on the ground, groaning in pain. I stood up and stumbled. Charlotte and Jasper stabilized me.

"Hey I'm not done with you." I informed the lady, touching her shoulder, and she flung me into the cart.

Jasper rushed over to me and kneeled down as I groaned.

"We also don't want to be hurt by you." Henry told the lady.

"I wouldn't hurt you, I'm your sister." The lady explained.

"What?!" Henry asked.

"It's me, Piper."

"What?"

"From the future."

"What?!" We all asked

"What?" Ray asks.

I lean my head back on Jaspers lap.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

"Henry my brother it is so good to see you again." Future Piper smiled.

"Yeah is there no soap in the future because your hands are kinda dirty." Henry informed, trying to take future Pipers hands off his face.

"Oh it's not dirty, it's cyborg robot blood oil."

"Ahh... okay alright let's uhhh... put our hands in our pockets and never touch anything ever again." He smiled.

"In the future there are no pockets." Future Piper informed.

Jasper, Schwoz, and I gasped and touched our pockets.

"No pockets." I gasped.

"The future sounds terrible unless I'm with Ari." Jasper added and kissed my cheek.

"Pfft she's not from the future." Ray scoffed, "she's just a crazy lady who wondered in here, probably looking for turkey jerky.

"I am from the future, but seriously do you have any turkey jerky because I would love some." Future Piper pleaded.

Ray handed some turkey jerky to Future Piper.

"Here, go nuts Frizzy McGuire." Ray said.

"In the future, the only food the robots give us is tasteless Vitamin paste."

"Well here in the present, you can't know about me or Henry or the Man Cave so Schwoz go get the memory wiper please." Ray ordered.

"On it."

"Wait, If you're from the future, who gets to be the Maid of honor at Ari and Jaspers wedding?" Charlotte asked.

"Well you do because Ari and Jasper thought that I hated their guts, so that's why I attacked Ari." Future Piper informed.

"Ah ok." I nodded.

"We're running out of time!" Future Piper informed, "Piper is in grave danger and we need to leave now and help her!"

"Why?" Charlotte asked

Jasper put his hand in my right back pocket and I smirked.

"Wait why is Piper in danger?" Henry asked

"You seriously buying her story?" Ray wondered

"Well you and Henry have traveled through Time before so we know time travel is possible." I explained.