THIRTY-TWO | Kiss

Mulai dari awal

I look down at my sweatpants and hoodie and look back at Ares, confused, "I am ready."

He shakes his head and sighs, "My darling Athena, even I, a man, have a better fashion sense than you. I thought you were a girl."

I glare at him, "I am a girl. And there is nothing wrong with my clothes."

"You look homeless," he mumbles, eyeing me up and down.

I punch his shoulder, "Thanks a lot, Ares."

Then I quickly check if he's noticed if I took his phone or not.

He grins at me, "You're welcome."

I glance at Lorenzo. Yep. There's no way he's gonna start speaking English anytime soon so I should just leave.

"Fine. I'll go get ready."

"Really?!"

I sigh, "Yeah. I feel bad for not wearing all those pretty clothes you bought." I slowly get up and then stretch my legs.

He nods.

"I'll see you later."

I walk out of the room and quickly take Ares's phone out of my pocket. I grin when I see it is still unlocked.

I don't invade people's privacy but I need to know if he has anything on his phone to tell me who my brothers really are. I jog up the stairs and go to my room.

Now, where do I start first?

Maybe his messages?

I click on the app and see a bunch of people's names. My eyes widen. Why does he know so many people? How does he keep track of them all?

I slowly scroll down searching for one of my brother's names.

Who's Grumpy Dog? I click on it and read through the messages. Oh. Never mind. It's just Dom.

"Athena, what are you doing?"

My eyes snap up and I see Elijah chilling on my bed. I lean against the door and place a hand on my chest. I feel my heart beat rapidly beating beneath my hand.

"Elijah, don't scare me like that!"

He looks down at the phone in my hand.

"Hey, isn't that Ares's phone?"

Oh shit.

"I was just trying to change my name on his phone. He put me as..." I quickly look through his contacts and see, 'Lazy Cat.'

"As... Lazy Cat!"

Elijah smiles, "I mean if you are a cat you would be a lazy one."

I glare at him, "No I wouldn't!"

He loudly laughs, "Yes you would."

I huff, "Whatever."

I go into my closet and shut the door.

He's been following me for days. When he said I would never leave his sight I didn't know he literally meant it.

I quickly go through Ares's phone but I find nothing. He's just got a bunch of friends on here. I sigh and turn it off.

I look around my closet and try to pick an outfit. There are a lot of designer outfits and shoes. There are normal clothes in here as well. Hmm. I find some sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. I quickly put it on and then stand in front of the long mirror.

I look at myself and tilt my head.

I don't know if this is a good outfit.

I leave the room and stand in front of my bed and place my hands on my hips.