27. Is it that hard to feel my feelings.

Start from the beginning

But Jisoo wasn't like that, no she was but not too social to get acquainted with someone on first meet.

She was having tough time, she was just sitting behind Chaeyoung as she was her maid which all think and she is, there wasn't anything wrong.

While Jennie was busy with her sister who was sitting in middle. Her aura emits beauty and nobility, she was really beautiful and deserving for the title of Kingdom's beautiful lady.

Jisoo never care about looks and all but today she realized how much beautiful these royal ladies look from the one who are ordinary, it was not like she was judging but sometimes it's true.

" Ladies...princess Irene has prepared tuho nori competition, in which all ladies have to participate " maid of princess Irene announced with enthusiasm in her voice gaining attention of everyone who where present there.

Everyone's nod, passing smile to each other they stood from there place as Jennie and Irene got up before them.

" Please follow Ara towards backyard where this game will be held " Jennie request and soon everyone follow Ara personal maid of Jennie.

Walking into huge backyard which was filled with beautiful trees, flowers and fountain which reminds jisoo of incident happened back with her in royal palace.

Where she got into troubled after it.The beautiful garden of Crown Prince's fiancée Sandara's garden.

Every arrangement were done before hand. Vases for tuho nori where kept. (Tuho nori-traditional game in which arrows or sticks where thrown into ornate from set distance).

Arrows and sticks has been set on respective tables plus jar of water, tea with some traditional cake like dasik for every participants

" These game will held in three rounds, in first every participant's have to throw at least six of arrows in there respective vases...

Whoever pass first around will get into second one and then in second around top five participant's with highest points in prefered time will get into final one...

And in last around whoever will be the winner will honored with royal jade tassel " Ara Jennie's maid finishes and soon quite awaited game start.

Every ladies from high class family stood on there respective place so as Chaeyoung, Jennie...other ladies stood on there place with arrows in hands just ready to target into ornate.

" You are lady Chaeyoung's maid " one of the maid of Minister's daughter ask jisoo who was fidgeting her fingers looking anticipated for current game.