MTVDKWH 3

"You're my mate" Jimin says, smiling as he grabbed Jungkook's hand

"M-mate? What do you mean, I'm not your mate... Your  supposed to be mates with another vampire, I'm an ordinary human" Jungkook says, snatching his hand back.
"You are my mate... It doesn't matter if you're a vampire or a human, I'll accept you" Jimin says.

"No, no, we can't be mates... Maybe I'm just dreaming" Jungkook says, looking at the door. He then starts slapping his cheeks, as a way to "wake" himself up.
"Jungkook, you're dreaming, wake up" He chants, but is stopped as Jimin grabbed his hands.

"Don't hurt yourself, darling" Jimin says and Jungkook gulps.
"Don't be so nervous, darling... I could hear how fast your heartbeat is" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Come on, I'll show you around" Jimin says and Jungkook looked at the vampire.

He does seem nice and he hadn't hurt Jungkook or anything, in fact, he was looking at him in worry when he was slapping himself. Jimin stood up, offering his hand. Jungkook looked at him before grabbing his hand. Jungkook is helped up and they walked out of the door.

Jungkook looked around in awe. The place was old-fashioned but beautiful, antique furnitures covered the house and they seem to be cleaned and in good shape. He's startled as someone appear right in front of them.

"Hi, I'm Taehyung... What's your name? Are you a human? Are you Jimin's mate? Do you eat meat? Do you drink blood?" Jungkook swears this guy had asked around 10 questions in a minute and he couldn't keep up. The guy even sniffed his neck.

"Taehyung, stop bombarding him with questions" Jimin warns and Taehyung backs away, smiling and tilted his head to the side.
"I'll explain later in the dining table, I'm going to tour him around" Jimin says and the Taehyung guy nodded, disappearing in a flash.

"Now, let's continue our tour, my love"