MTVDKWH 1

(Requested by lizaaaaaaa343 💜)

Jungkook huffs as he looked at his friends.
"But why hiking? We could plan of something more different" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes as he rests his back on the couch.
"But hiking is fun-" He cuts his friend off and said.
"For you" Jungkook says and they all just laughed.

"Oh, come on, JK... Don't tell me you're scared" One of them says and this got Jungkook to sit up straight, even though he's not.
"What do you mean, huh?" Jungkook says, raising his brow and his friend laughs.
"That's the competitive JK I know" His friend says and Jungkook groans.

Jungkook looked around the forest they were to hike on from the window car, feeling a bit uneasy.
"Are you guys sure about this? Like, can't we go to another place? This place gives me chills" Jungkook says, shivering. His friends just laughs, shaking their heads.

"Oh, I'm sure you're just joking, JK... I mean, we're already here, don't wanna waste gas" His friend says and they stopped the car at the side.
"You're leaving this here?" Jungkook says and his friend shrugs.
"I mean, someone can watch it for us and beside it has a dashcam and we can see whoever touches it" His friend says and they sees a few houses nearby.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. Why does he care anyways, it's not his fault if the car ever gets stolen. They walked in the forest, Jungkook looks around but followed his friends.

As they got deeper into the woods, a loud howl startles them all. This causes them to panic and Jungkook froze as he sees red eyes staring at him from a distance. He looks around. His friends had left him alone. He gulps as he sees a silhouette. He shook, his breathing a bit too fast and he felt lightheaded. All he remembered is arms wrapping around him before he passed out...