Part 15: Jason's Past?

A blindfolded Jason and his friends, Nova, Riolu, Blaze, Volt, Sapphire and Riolu has just left Percy to deal with Sabrina and were running through the cave as fast as they could. Sapphire looked at Jason, "Hey, you think your clawed friend can take care of Sabrina? She is pretty strong."

Jason chuckled, "You have no idea how powerful Percy can be." He said smiling. "I've seen the way he trains both himself and his Pokemon, she doesn't stand a chance against a monster like him."

Nova looked at him, "Isn't it rather mean to call Percy a Monster?"

Jason looked at her, "What else would I call him? Percy is a Monster!" He said, "And it's awesoooome!" They came to a huge room in the cave and stopped.

Volt looked around, "This feels weird, like we're being watched or something."

Sapphire fell on one of her knees, "It's cause we are being watched." She said in pain.

Jason looked at her, "Whoa! Are you ok?"

Amethyst popped out from under her cloak, "There are Ghost Pokemon in this place."

"That's right my small Ghost Pokemon." They turned around and saw Agatha floating in mid air. "My Ghost Pokemon are in this clearing and if you want to pass," Suddenly, Ghastly and Haunter appeared, "You'll have to defeat them all." Two Gengar appeared behind her.

Jason frowned, "We're surrounded, aren't we?" He asked.

Volt nodded, "Yep. They are all over the place." He chuckled, "Don't worry though, I should be able to handle-"

"You guys go ahead." Sapphire said. "I won't be able to do much until they are all gone."

Volt frowned, "OH COME ON!"

Sapphire stood up, "Just get going you idiots, this is why I was called here." She said.

"Yeah, I can't get crazy until you mortals leave! I might just damage your eyesight with how awesome I am!" Amethyst said.

Volt frowned, "Fine," he grabbed Jason's writs, "Let's get going." He dragged Jason across the large clearing as Nova and Blaze followed.

Sapphire sat on the ground holding her head, "Jeez, too many of them." She said. Then she reached behind her back and pulled two Pokeballs off her belt, then threw them, out came a Nidorino and an Arcanine. She pointed, "Go kill the Ghost Pokemon, otherwise, i'm done for."

The two Pokemon let out roars and flew off to fight Pokemon. Agatha laughed, "I don't know what you're planning on doing, but I know who you are Sapphire Quarts, you can't beat me. You don't have the energy since you can't control your Ghost powers enough to contain all the Spiritual energy coming from the Pokemon."

Sapphire looked over at Amethyst. "Go ahead."

Amethyst looked at her, "Wait, really?"

Sapphire smiled, "Go crazy."

Amethyst smiled in a really creepy way, "Yes! Oh hell yes!" He jumped up and pointed to the two Gengar, "You two vs me! Right here! Right now!" Both Genar flew at him, "This is gonna be awesome!"

Agatha chuckled, "You think your Sableye can defeat both of my Gengar?"

Sapphire smiled, "Without a doubt."

Amethyst ran at the Gengar as an epic fight enused, however, back with the others, Nova took over pulling Jason, he was deep in thought. "Mewtwo." He said in his head, "That seems so familiar." He thought long and hard, then he stopped, a picture of a Pokemon then flashed in his head, "Mew!" He remembered.