Part 10: Oak's Biggest Mistake?

Everybody got out of the Pokémon Center, Jason smiled, "Finally, we can get back to our training!"

Percy dropped to the ground, "Fuck, that was an adventure I could have done without."

Jason smiled, "Oh come on! It was fun!"

Percy stuck a finger in his mouth and made a gagging noise, "No, it wasn't."

Nova sighed, "You two are so noisy."

Jason laughed, "Well, you are too!"

Nova glared at him, "What was that!"

Mark grabbed her arms, "Calm down Nova! I'm sure he was just kidding!" He said smiling a little.

Jason shook his head. "No I wasn't."

"You asshole!" Nova shouted.

"Hahaha! You kids nowadays are so energetic!" They all looked at Blaine. "Sorry, I wanted to go around and apologize to everyone for Mewtwo and me making such a mess around the island."

Mewtwo was floating behind him. "I also wanted to apologize in person for hurting you all."

Everyone smiled at him. Jason ran up to Mewtwo. "No problem! You were just upset!"

Mewtwo looked behind Jason to see Mark comforting a very upset looking Phil on his shoulder, "What is wrong with your Ditto?"

Mark looked at him, "Well, he is sad because he was able to talk for such a small period of time."

Mewtwo looked at Phil. "Ok, give me a second." He pointed a finger at Phil, then shot a small beam at Phil knocking him off of Mark's shoulder onto the ground.

Everybody ran over and looked at Phil. Phil sat up, "OUCH! What the fuck!" Phil shouted, "Why the hell did you do that!?" Everybody stared at him, Phil then realized he was talking like a human. "Holy shit! I'm speaking fucking English!"

Mark picked him up, "Oh my Arceus! This is awesome!"

Phil smiled, "Now I can speak my mind and people can hear me!" He then glared at Mark, "By the way, why the fuck did you name me Phil!" He shouted. "Could you have picked a more random name!?"

Mark chuckled, "Sorry, I didn't know what else to call you!"

Phil smirked, "I'm too happy to be mad right now!" He said. then looked at Mewtwo, "How did you do this?"

"All Pokemon have the ability to speak, I just used my psychic abilities to make it so you can speak English." Mewtwo said. "I'd tell you more, but let's face it, you don't care."

Percy grabbed Jaws and shoved him in Mewtwo's face. "Do it. Please?" Mewtwo chuckled a little, "Um, I don't know, wouldn't it be dangerous if all your Pokemon could suddenly speak?"

"Just do Jaws then." Percy said.

Mewtwo smiled, "Alright, I suppose I do owe you guys for trying to kill you."

Jason then looked at him seriously. "I wanted to ask you for a favor too."

Mewtwo looked down at Jason, "Oh? And what would that be?"

Jason clenched both his fists. "I wanted to ask you to train with me!"

Mewtwo thought for a second. Percy jumped next to Jason, "Hey now! Don't be so selfish! I wanna train with him too!"

Nova looked up Percy, "With power like that I would like to observe him, plus training with him would be nice."

"I WANNA TRAIN AS WELL!" Mark shouted. He looked at Phil, "What do ya say ol' chum?"