Chapter Fourteen

Third Person's POV

Yoongi catches up with Jungkook outside a convenience store, drinking alone. He looks like he is not in the best state. He is only staring at the bottled alcohol and in deep thought.

"Hey," Yoongi called out to him, and Jungkook looked at him. He smiled warily and invited the latter to sit. He also offered him his drink. Yoongi did not deny it and accepted it.

"Did you two meet?" Yoongi starts, Jungkook nods his head. Yoongi is lying if he says he didn't expect to see the younger like this.

"What's with the long face, Jungkook? Shouldn't you be happy now?" Yoongi encouraged smiling as he said that, and Jungkook nodded.

"I am." Jungkook answered, confirming it, while still looking at the bottle he was holding. "I am happy because I met him. I am happy because he looked healthy and well." Yoongi obviously didn't look convinced but didn't say anything about it and just stared at the younger. Suddenly, the surroundings became quiet. He took a shot before he initiated a conversation with him.

"Did he talk to you though?" Jungkook warily smiled and shook his head. Jimin didn't utter a single word to him. Even when Jungkook pulled away, there was nothing.

"Give him some time. He'll open up to you soon." Yoongi said positively to him, and Jungkook wanted to laugh at him for saying that. That will never happen again. Jungkook tells himself. It's evident Jimin doesn't want anything from him. Everything is over for the two of them. He had his hopes when he came here, but meeting Jimin woke him from his delusions. Jungkook is the only one who still can't let go of what he left behind. After what had happened, he couldn't figure out why he still hoped.

"The place he was renting," That catches Jungkook's attention, "The one across from his unit, no one is renting there. I figured you'd be interested in taking it while you're here. I rented the place for you." Jungkook looked at him, and his face showed that he didn't like what he heard.

"I am not staying there." He said, brows pulled together. "It will only make Jimin-hyung uncomfortable." Yoongi didn't answer that.

"Get back together." Jungkook's eyes widened and he stared at Yoongi in disbelief. "Get him back, Jungkook." Yoongi is trying to help, but he should know better. Jungkook's face hardened and he looked away from Yoongi. He clenches his jaw in annoyance.

"Tell him everything, Jimin would understand." This made Jungkook boil in anger. Yoongi is talking as if everything is that easy.

"Jimin had moved on already; there was nothing left to talk." Jungkook pointed out.

"Did you even tell him how sorry you were, Jungkook? for leaving him? You both should talk it out; there's still a lot to talk about, Gguk." Jungkook held the bottle tightly as he suppressed his annoyance.