Chapter Four

Third Person's POV

Hoseok's phone rang, it was from Jungkook's phone. It caught his interest and answered it.

"Hello, Sir? Can you pick your friend? He's wasted. We are afraid that he might cause further trouble than he already has done."

He immediately went to the bar where Jungkook was. They found him barely conscious due to alcohol. His face was messed up, he even got himself into a fight. He thanked the person who called him, and they helped him get Jungkook into the car.

As he was working on making him wear his seatbelt, he suddenly spoke, "Jimin." He muttered. He ignored that and finished what he was doing and started his car.

"Jimin-hyung," He called again. Hoseok stayed silent, even though deep down he was hurting for Jungkook.

"You exactly know how to get back at me," he mumbled, he sounded upset, "You know your death would put me into this shit," Hoseok felt his throat tightened, "Damnit, hyung. You promised me that... you said, you won't do it." he then hit his chest, and he's crying now, sobbing.

"It fucking hurts, hyung. I was hoping, to at least see you again." Hoseok tightens his grip on the steering wheel, only listening to Jungkook's cries.

When they arrived at his condo, Hoseok immediately helped the young man get out of the car. He was hugging Hoseok now as they entered his unit. When they finally entered, Jungkook pushed Hoseok away.

"You can leave."

"Not with—" Hoseok stops and frowned at the younger, Jungkook with eyes brimming with painful tears, looked at Hoseok.

"Y'all told me you would look after him." Jungkook doesn't want to point fingers at them. He had been silent when Hoseok confessed to that, but now that he'd been influenced by alcohol, he couldn't control his feelings.

"God damnit, Hyung, you told me not to worry because you'd be there for him, but then you guys left him too."

"Jungkook-ah..." Hoseok calls his name, it was soft, it appears he understood where he was coming from.

"Maybe if you were there for him," Jungkook pauses, biting his lower lip, he looked devastated right now. "Perhaps..." his tears streamed down his cheeks continuously.

"Perhaps he's still alive." He bowed his head, unable to hold back his tears. He slowly turned his back on his friend, his shoulders shaking.

"Everything happened because you've chosen a path where there was no him." Jungkook halted.

"Being there for him or not, I honestly think he would still do it, because the way I see it, to Jimin you are his world and when he realizes he completely lost you, he took his own life."