Draken and Mikey continued to argue while m/n and Chifuyu continued to read mangas "those are pretty interesting." "you still didn't get into the best part yet." "it's little embarrassing but I can manage." "why's it even embarrassing? Did none of you read one before or do it?" "no! I've never read one before!" "boring." "but it's really interesting indeed! Can I borrow one?" "yeah you can, Chifufu." "it's Chifuyu! Not Chifufu!" "don't care."

Takemichi came to tell everyone that dinner is ready they left to eat leaving m/n and Takemichi who's holding a bowl looking serious to feed m/n and medicine  sitting in front of m/n "now say ahh!" m/n looked away "please don't do this to me right now you have to eat!" "not hungry." "please eat few bites and after it your medicine and I'll let you go!" "no."

Takemichi didn't have any other choice "if you won't eat then I won't k-kiss you!" m/n thought for a moment "so be a good and eat!" Takemichi looked mad at m/n wanting to see what he'll do if m/n refused so he shook his head again "then no kisses and cuddles and I'm not gonna feed you anymore so feed yourself!" Takemichi left the room making m/n surprised of his actions and stare at the food feeling bad for bothering him after he's working hard to help m/n.

Takemichi was looking through a little hole to see if he'll eat alone 'was I too harsh? I think I was, I should apologize to him.' he continued to watch to see m/n still didn't touch his food he was about to stand up to apologise but saw m/n holding a spoon while trembling and sweating glaring at it.

'is he really going to eat it?' Takemichi then heard m/n mumble something he went closer opening the door quietly "only for Mitchi." Takemichi blushed a little feeling glad and m/n put the spoon in his mouth quickly then take it out chewing the food and swallowed it Takemichi came back to m/n "great job m/n!" m/n looked at him then looked away "please eat few more! To give you the medicine!" "no." Takemichi sighed then left the room to eat after trying to feed m/n few times 'at least he ate two bites that's a good progress.'

Takemichi went to the kitchen to eat with others "so did he eat?" "only two bites that's good right?" "yeah better than being with an empty stomach! Come eat up partner!"

Chifuyu talked to Takemichi about the new manga he's reading "ne Takemichy do you have more dorayaki?" "yeah I do! Me and Mitsuya made more for you and others!" "I want them all for myself!" "Mikey you have to share for once!" "no! They're mine!" "Mikey if you don't share then I won't give you any!" Mikey acted childish again making everyone laugh at him.

They thanked and waved to Takemichi and left after Draken made Mikey help him to clean the table and Takemichi gave him an extra dorayaki for helping "thanks for the extra dorayaki! You're the best Takemichy!!" "you're welcome."

Takemichi closed the door went to the kitchen took m/n's medications and water then walked towards his room to see m/n reading and nodding off about to sleep "m/n take your medicine and you can go to sleep." "no." "what do you want in exchange?" "I want you to do this." m/n showed Takemichi a guy took a pill and put it in his mouth then kissed the other guy slipping the pill inside his mouth from the manga in m/n's hand Takemichi looked embarrassed.

"d-do you really want me to do this?" m/n nodded with his sleepy eyes sparkling "o-okay then.." Takemichi did like in the manga m/n showed him and put a pill in his mouth then came closer and kissed m/n letting it slide in m/n's throat.

"there, you happy now?" "very much but still didn't forgive you." "why not? I did what you ordered me! Isn't that enough?!" "nope, good night." Takemichi hugged m/n's waist pleading for m/n to forgive him "I'll do anything!" "anything?" "yes anything!" "then let's fuck." "anything but that please." "I'm not interested then good night."

Takemichi still didn't stop and was still holding m/n's waist "let go, I'm sleepy." "I won't let go, forgive me first!" "no." "is there anything I can do other than m-making out?" "go on a date with me." "d-date? Okay! But there's one thing I want to say." "hmm?" "the answer I've been dying to tell you! I like y-you too." this time it was m/n time to blushed hearing those words "really?" "yes! Will you go out with me?" "you're not playing with my feelings again?" "why would I? You've been by my side and always protected me so I f-fell for you do you accept?"

M/n hugged him then kissed him falling on the bed "yes, my love." Takemichi was scared m/n will reject him but hugged him too he felt so happy "let's sleep together." "we still didn't brush our teeth!" "do we have to? I'm sleepy." "yes and we'll cuddle after!" m/n got excited by hearing cuddles and ran to the bathroom and Takemichi laughed at him.

Takemichi's cuddling m/n telling stories to make him sleep "Mitchi this bed is still small." "I know." "there's a new bed coming tomorrow morning so good night." "huh? M/n what do you mean?" m/n kissed him to shut him up and put his head on his chest sleeping he then smiled at m/n's cute sleeping face and kissed his forehead hugging m/n close and slept too.