Chapter 1: A Second Chance?

"The reason why we don't use Air-Guided Missile Destroyers that often against 4217 sir is because 4217 somehow grabs the missiles mid air unlike our ship's turret rounds."

Admiral █████

---------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the North Atlantic Ocean
April 25th, 1942
1401 hours

An explosion went off as SCPS Redemption began to slowly sink, the ship was split in half, leaking oil everywhere with parts of the ships scattered around the place. The crew of the Redemption also met its end, bodies were slowly drifting into the ocean around the ship while falling slowly into Davey Jones locker. Another explosion shook the ocean as SCPS Spear had another fire breaking out on the ship, and green gas began to flood as no one was safe.

The Pentagon met the same type of end, the Starboard of the cruiser was in flames, and the crew...they were gone, disappeared in thin air when they got pulled into 1823. Lifeless bodies from the crew weren't even in the ocean...maybe...someone or something took their souls. But one person remained in the Pentagon, a brown-haired girl with a ponytail as her hairstyle laid unconscious on the floor. She was wearing a uniform that looked similar to a Royal Navy Captain's uniform, black shorts with black stockings and a pair of black boots. She also had a black military formal short fleece cape coat with red on the inside and a black navy cap. Was it Captain Gombos, the Captain of the Pentagon or was it the soul of the Pentagon?

While the four ships are all damaged, some worse than others, something moved through the rubble, a blonde hair girl with a black German uniform wearing a cape, tentacles coming from underneath its skirt, the appearance was terrifying, and the face looked lifeless. It was none other than 4217, it was never Neutralized and it's on the move again...and the hunt has begun once again.

---

HMNB Devonport, Plymouth, Royal United Kingdoms
April 25th, 1942
1405 hours

A loud beep came from the radiotelegraphy in one of the rooms in the radio tower as a message was printed out. A man ran over and picked up the message reading it, the piece of paper had SOS written on it in a Morse code, followed by another piece of paper which marked the coordinates. He immediately ran out of the control room running across the base to reach the HQ.

"Hold it, where do you think you're going?" A man in Royal Navy uniform appearing to be an Officer asked the radio operator who was trying to catch his breath.

"I...need to get to the base commander...important telegram..." The radio operator took some time to catch his breath.

"Lemme see that then" The Officer spoke sternly as he grabbed the piece of paper out of the man's hands reading it, his eyes shot open as he looked at the man. "Follow me immediately" His attitude and voice changed from being stern to being desperate as he led the man running through the building until they reached the Commander's office. When they both reached it, the Officer slammed the door open followed by the radio operator.

"SIR!" Their boots clicked as they stood at attention saluting.

"At ease you two and what's the reason for you to break into my bloody office without knocking?" The Commander stood up returning the salute now walking over as the two men dropped their salutes standing at ease. (If you don't know how to stand at ease, hands behind your back with your legs spread out)

"This radio operator picked up this important telegram and I think you may want to read it" The Officer raised his right hand holding the piece of paper as the Commander took it, the Officer placed his hand behind his back again while the Commander read it over.