The few remaining in the air were dodging the swaying vines frantically. Whether on the ground or in the air, the watchers were in mortal danger.

"I don't know... you honestly might have done enough." Grian raised his eyebrows. "I guess I might be able to-"

"Oh no," Gem breathed, backing away.

"What? Don't worry, I don't live on the edge as much as Scar - get it, the edge?" Grian laughed as he pointed to the ravine. Gem looked positively terrified.

"No, no... it's him." Gem pointed at a glowing white figure. Grian swore.

"Well, well... who could've guessed Niaya and Zebdar had joined the party... it certainly would've affected our plans if we'd known." Hevonir glared at the head watcher, who had materialized behind him.

"Our spy didn't report any new admins, let alone higher powers." The head watcher sulked.

"Why she isn't new at all, is she? Hmph. The last time I saw you you were a scared little level eight admin. If I'd known you were dear Niaya I would have certainly given you a warmer welcome!" Hevonir pouted.

"That makes two of us, then." Gem stepped forward, her hands raised threateningly.

"Now, now, there's no need to-" Hevonir was cut off. Boom! Boom! Vines broke through the earth all over the grounds. Several vines shot right at Herobrine's descendant. Hevonir was forced to try to blast each one away with magic, but for every vine he destroyed two more grew in its place.

Grian saw sweat dripping down Gem's brow as she commanded the vines, muttering in ancient galactic. Suddenly Hevonir stopped trying to fight the vines and instead looked directly at Gem. As vines dragged him down, Hevonir's stare broke Gem out of her concentrated chanting.

Gem met Hevonir's glowing white eyes. "You foolish girl... that was the last mistake you'll ever make." Hevonir snarled with a grin. Gem suddenly became entirely still.

"Gem...?" Grian placed his hand on the lady of nature's shoulder. She remained completely still. "G-" Grian nearly shrieked as Gem whipped around to face him, her eyes glowing bright white. Just like Hevonir. When she spoke it wasn't Gem's voice... it was Herobrine's descendant's.

"Now you'll all pay." Gem grinned a nasty, mangled smile as she raised her hands over her head. Boom! Boom! Vines threw themselves at Grian. Grian's mother's words had come back to him too late... the mind-bender. That was Herobrine's ability. He could control people's minds. Hypnotize them, if you will.

Grian had to warn Scar. Grian dodged Gem's vines with expert precision as he dove down towards the man in the top hat, who was still wearing a wild grin. He was completely unaware of what had just taken place above him. "SCAAAAR!" Grian yelled as he landed right next to the higher power.

"Why hello there, Grian! Did you see-"

"Scar, now's not the time! Herobrine's descendant just got a hold of Gem's brain! You can't look into his eyes! Scar, promise me you won't look into he ey-EYES!" Grian yelled as a vine finally succeeded in grabbing him.

"Whoa, Grian! Don't worry, I'll set you free!" Scar sliced the vine in half with a glowing red sword.

"Oh no, Scar..." Grian murmured as the vine grew back two more branches.

"AAAH! They're multiplying, Grian!" Scar shrieked.

"I KNOW!" Grian shouted, shoving Scar out of the way as a vine snaked its way right towards him.

"Grian, I hate to tell you this but I don't know if we stand a chance against two higher powers!" Scar squealed, ducking behind one of his zombies.

"There are two of us!" Grian called.