Ch6: Man Down

There are few things more amusing than a jealous Enterprise and as she parades out of the Bakery with me in her arms, I can't help but take note of how she moves her body as if to make a point to all who see us that I am hers and she is mine.

Me: Where are you taking me?

She doesn't respond, instead tightening her grasp around me as though expecting me to attempt to flee at any moment. Grinning yet feeling mischievous, I lean in and begin nibbling against her ear. She playfully swats at me but fails and in response, I reach down between her breasts until my hand is perfectly positioned between both breasts then move to her ear again.

Me: Are you jealous?

She turns to face me but is forced to bite her tongue when I grab her right breast and squeeze as hard as I can.

Me: Well?

She opens her mouth to reply but instead of waiting on an answer, I squeeze her other breast. Her legs buckle from the pain and it isn't long before she lets go entirely. 

Enterprise: OWWW OWW OWW

Landing on my feet, I immediately take off in the direction I'm facing and quickly find that my path has taken me to the beach. Behind me, I can hear Enterprise hot on my heel but between the giggles and the feeling of something being thrown around inside my stomach, I'm a ball of confusion mowing through the crowd on the beach like a lawn mower to an uncut lawn. 

I don't even realise I've bulldozed half the shops along the beachfront until I find myself cornered by the others gathered on the beach.

Enterprise: Grab her!

I'm not sure what she was thinking by asking anything less than a battleship to grab me, but it doesn't prevent the destroyers from attempting to do just that; the results are as you'd expect. Six of them manage to grab me before I reach the water but they do little more than slow me down and once I hit the water, all that is immediately negated as my carrier deploys knocking them to the side. 

Me: Ahoy!

Horn Blares! 

Me: Full speed ahead!

Horn Blares! Guns Fire! 

Enterprise: Oh no you don't!

Enterprise, and again I don't know what she's thinking here, jumps toward my carrier from the pier. By trajectory alone, she's destined to land in the middle of the flight deck but there are more than one factor deciding her fate and as my missile defence system swings around to face her falling form it doesn't occur to me what missiles will do to a wooden ship. Nay, all that my mind can think of is a single word.

Me: FIRE!

Despite my command not declaring how many missiles should be fired, only one is launched and at such a close range there is no way it'll miss her regardless of how tiny she might be by comparison.

BOOOOOOOOOM!

 A flash of light and a loud boom later, Enterprise falls from the sky and into the water beside my carrier as a bird shot down. Above, her eagle circles but when my guns turn skyward it quickly silence its cries and flies away. 

Me: Enterprise!

After not hearing a response, I run over to the edge of my deck and look down to see her blackened and terribly scarred body floating in the water. Half of her frame has already sunken beneath the waves and it seems that the rest will follow at any moment.

Me: Enterprise!

Jumping down, my carrier has been dissolved and is back inside me before my feet hit the water. Rushing over to her, I take her into my arms and hold her close but quickly find that she's not breathing. 

Tears now running down my eyes, I lean down to attempt to provide air through mouth-to-mouth resuscitation but as my lips press against hers, her own curl into a smile.

Enterprise: Mmmm...

Surprised, I back away and find her staring up at me with a smirk on her face.

Enterprise: Would she go through getting shot just to get a kiss?