Ch5: The Bakery

I'm pregnant. I still can't believe it but with Vestal so sure that she's run out of the room and left me behind to tell Enterprise, there's no denying it now. I'm pregnant, regardless of how impossible it might seem to me. Forget the fact that KANSEN can't have children in the first place, we're both women...right?

Akagi: How are you feeling?

As if responding to her, a wave of nausea washes over me once more. She notices but before she can get to me, I'm hit by the most intense feeling of hunger I've felt to date. It's so overwhelming that I keel over on the bed, falling off it entirely as I clutch at my stomach.

Akagi: What's wrong?

I can't speak through the pain but my stomach more than makes its desires known. Without uttering another word, she scoops me up from off the floor. Carrying me as one would their bride, she storms out the room and into the hallway where everyone parts to let us through.

Me: My hero.

Akagi: You're delirious.

Me: Make love to me.

She stops in her tracks but before she can respond, I smell food and all but spring from her hands to the door the scent is coming from. Pushing it open, I find that I've encountered what must equate to heaven for a pregnant woman. 

Akagi: That's the Bakery. It's not-

Me: It's perfect.

She reaches out to grab me but I evade her grasp and make a dash for the nearest cake. I don't know what they were preparing for but since no one is here to stop me, I'll make sure to help myself until I'm filled.

Akagi: You can't-

Me: Mmmmm...

Watching her face go from worry to absolute terror as I stuff my face with handfuls of the nearest cake. It gives me such a high, it's only exceeded by the feeling of eating the cake. It is indeed perfect. Damn. What was this being made for? It's so good. Uggghhh. I could die right now. More!

Obliging, my hands grab even more but as they begin the return trip to my lips, Akagi lashes out and grabs both my hands. She looks upset but seeing her make a serious face only makes me burst into laughter. I don't know why but I feel giddy right now.

Akagi: Give it to me.

Me: No!

Akagi: Gi-

Breaking away from her, I make a mad dash for the other side of the room. She gives chase and in the process knocks one of the cakes over. Laughing, I take up another and toss the entire thing her way. She dodges but it hits the wall behind her causing cake to splash all over her back. 

Giggling, I take the free time this buys me to stuff my mouth full of cake before putting even more distance between us. By the time she's given up on trying to remove all the cake out of her tails, I'm on the other side of the massive table in the centre of the room.

Akagi: Come here!

Not responding, I watch her contemplate how best to catch me. To my utter shock, rather than run around the table as I suspected, she charges straight ahead. Jumping onto the table, she runs across it kicking cake, muffins, pancakes and the like out of her way. Stunned, I can only watch as she gets to my side and pounces.

Her body crashes into mine sending us both flying into the pile of cakes behind me. Laughing, I lift her face up to meet mine only to find it filled with icing. Grinning, I lean forward and begin licking it off of her, stopping once my lips meet hers. 

Even through the icing, her eyes widen as I deepen the kiss. With some of the icing mixing between us, our mouths are a mixture of sugary delight, sugar which I crave more with each passing second. I'm so caught up between the taste and what we're doing that I don't notice the door open.

Enterprise: What the hell is going on here?

Akagi: Ahh! Enterprise!

Enterprise: What are you-

Me: More!

Both: What?

Me: More! More! More!

Vestal comes running in but stops short upon seeing the scene of utter mayhem before her. Glancing around the room, it looks like an entire war was fought and going by the difference in how covered Akagi and I are in respect of each other, it is clear that she lost that fight.

Vestal: Akagi, wasn't this-

Akagi: Shhh!

Me: Oooh. Surprise. I love surprises. Tell me!

Grabbing her hand, I spin her around to face me before shaking her vigorously in an attempt to get the secret out of her. She tries to fight back but fails to break free until Enterprise comes over and grabs me from behind. Hoisting me up into the air, she tries to go the brute strength route by pinning me against the wall. It fails, as I swing outward with my feet the minute my back goes up against the concrete. 

My kick lands true in her groin, forcing her to let go as she drops to the ground in pain. Landing on my feet, I dash back for Akagi who immediately makes a run for it. I give chase and as I do, the few remaining cakes that had gotten away untouched are smashed to bits.

Akagi: Vestal! Enterprise!

Enterprise: Ow Ow Ow...

Vestal: Eeeepp!

Vestal steps out of the way as Akagi rushes past and tries to hide behind her but despite moving, my hands still grab her as I pass by, lifting her clear off the floor with a single tug before tossing her like an American football towards Akagi's back. 

Akagi: Ahhh!

Me: GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!

Running around, hands in the air, I continue screaming with every ounce of air within my lungs as though I'm in the World Cup Finals and my child has just scored the winning goal in the final 10 seconds of extra time. I don't manage to get far, however, as someone soon grabs me by the waist from behind.

Enterprise: Got you!

Me: Ahh! Akagi! Help!

Enterprise: Vestal! Hurry!

Me: Akagi! Didn't you say you love me?

All: What?

Me: Help me and I'll give you what you want!

Akagi: What?

Enterprise: What is she talking about?

Akagi: I have no idea!

Vestal: Hold her steady!

Enterprise: What are you talking about?

Grinning deviously, I know I've hit the jackpot as I now close in for the kill.

Me: We're going to...make love.