SWEAT AND LOVE

(third person POV)

It was early morning in Rota. And our newly married couple were sleeping in their bed. Both didn't got much sleep last night because they were nervous. Both were on the corner of bed thinking He/She might need space.

It was 4 in the morning and Ash finally decided that he should get up. He was feeling bit sleepy because he didn't get much sleep last night. So he decided to directly head to shower to feel a bit relax. After the shower he came out of bathroom and looked at sleeping Serena. A smile automatically formed it's way to his face. Looking at her beautiful face those red lovely lips. Some thoughts made way to his mind but he quickly removed them. Then, he left the room thinking he should exersise a bit now.

At 7:30 ( Serena POV)

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock which says it 7:30 now. I wasn't able to get much sleep last night because of that I was feeling a bit sleepy and that's why I woke up so late. But still I put all of my efforts and got out of bed and made my way to bathroom to take a long shower.
After the shower. I freshen up and brushed my teeth and then after that I came out of bathroom and made my way to the wardrobe. My dresses were already there so I went there and picked up a blue color skirt which was long enough to cover my knees.
After dressing up. I went to the living room there I saw aunt Ileana sitting watching Television and mother (Delia) cooking something.
(Serena would refer Delia as her mother and Grace as her mom. Please keep that in mind and don't get confused. Btw it's same for Ash too)

Mother looked at me and smiled and said.
"Good morning my dear"

Hearing mother voice aunt Ileana also looked at me and smiled.

"Morning Serena. How was your first night."

She said as a naughty smile came on face of both mom and aunt Ileana as a blush formed on my face. But i still somehow smiled and replied

"Good morning mother and good morning aunt Ileana......and last night... Was good"

I said and downed my head because of all red paint on my face. Mom and aunty giggled on that. Then mom tried to change the topic for me.

"Serena. Breakfast is almost ready so can you please call Ash. He is garden"

Mom said with a smile. I also smiled a little and nodded and said.

"Ok mother"

I said and made my way to the garden. There I saw Ash half naked exercising. He was topless and his muscles which are covered in sweat were making me drool. He was doing push ups but seeing me he stopped and got up.

"Hey Serena you..... need something ?"

He asked breaking my trance as he picked a towel and wiped his sweat from his body. I looked away from him and said.

"Can you please wear a T shirt"

I said almost in commanding tone.

" I don't think there should be a problem if I don't wear T shirt or shirt around you. After all you are my wife DEAR"

he said with a smile on his face as he came closer and hug me. This sudden attack made my blush to a brand new intensity. I buried my face in his bare chest and he put arms around my waist and put his head on my should and whispered in my ear.

"you look cute when you blush like that"

he said in a tone which could made any girl heart skip. I looked at him at his face and saw that he was also blushing but then I looked at his eyes. His chocolatey brown eye making me lost in them forever. I closed my eyes as distance between our face started reducing and our face coming closer to each other and then.....

TO BE CONTINUED

.

.

.

.

HEY GUYS, HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER I'LL COME AGAIN WITH A NEW CHAPTER ON SUNDAY.

GOODBYE~~