LOVE INTEREST????

(Third person POV)

"Serena firstly. answer me genuinely. Are you.....  Okay with this marriage. Or your mom forced you. Or anything like that. Please...... Feel free to tell me even if you........ Have some love interest too."

Ash said last sentence with a long break. Hearing this Serena got into serious mode as well as. So she replied but with a smile on her face

"Ash look.... No one forced me. It was my own decision..... And as for love interest.... Well there is one."

She said while giggling but she didn't knew how heartbroken Ash felt now. Although he met her for first time after a long time but don't know why he feel heartbroken hearing her speak she had love interest. But after a second Ash composed himself and asked her

"Well.... Who's the lucky guy." Ash said heartbrokenly and then Serena started laughing

"really you need to ask. Idiot it's you.... and please don't worry. I am and will always be yours only..... so please don't make a face like that again"

She said giggling. hearing this Ash got embarrassed. So he defended himself.

"well I just asked you because I think a beautiful girl like you can't be single"

He said as she rolls her eyes and with a mischievous said

"Well you are right. A beautiful girl like me who came runner up in kalos league. Just a step away from becoming kalos Queen.. can't be single. But as you already know I'm already committed to you. So I didn't thought about any other guy"

she said in a drama style. Ash from corner of the bed came near Serena and lied on the bed as he was tired. Serena shook him up and asked him.

"Hey. I've told you about myself now tell. Was that true what you said when you weren't able to kiss"

Serena said as Ash turns red. This time not because of blush but because of embarrassment. But still he answered her genuinely.

"I wasn't lying. I was never this close with a girl let alone be in relationship... So I was a bit--"

"nervous"

Serena said as she completed his sentence, because of embarrassment Ash just nodded. Seeing this Serena let out a sigh and said.

"Ash there is nothing to be embarrassed about... I was feeling nervous too.. It was my first kiss too.... it was just that everyone was waiting for us. That's why I just did that.."

she said as Ash looked at her and smiled.

"Well..... whatever you say Sere"

Ash said with Serena's nickname. Which he used to use when they were kids.. Hearing this she smiled and said.

"Hey Ashy it's been a long time since we've been separated. Why don't we tell each other more about ourselves"

Serena said using Ash nickname. Ash smiled and said.

"Well... after you left. We shifted to palace here in Rota and here I was home schooled till I was fourteen and after that I started my adventure. I travelled in various region with my Pokemon. Participated in many different leagues. Many lost. Many won. And two years ago dad passed away........... So I stopped my adventure and stayed at home for sometime and now few months before summers I joined Alola University of Technology and Pokemon."
Ash said telling about himself.

"Well... Ashy as for me. After I left you. I was taken to castle too. And I was home schooled but I got bored with it so I joined normal school and after completing my schooling. I competed in Pokemon showcase. I made it till the final round but in final round I lost to Aria..... After that I was with mom too. To spend sometime with her as my dad passed away when I was 12. And.......... just that."

She said while shrugging her shoulders and downed her head.
After that Ash looked at the clock and it show that it's mid night now.

"Serena we should sleep. It's mid night now."
Ash said as Serena also looked at clock

"Yea but." Serena was saying but Ash interjected and said

"I'll sleep on floor just let me have my blanket and a pillow"

Ash said as he grabbed his pillow and a blanket and was getting off from bed but Serena hold his hand and said.

"Uhm... If you want.. We can share the bed. It's quite big."

She said with a blush on her face. She didn't made eye contact maybe because she was embarrassed. Ash thinks for a moment and thought. You shouldn't decline a lady's offer. So he got on one side of bed and Serena got on the other side. 
And that's how their first night went.

.
.
.

I was free. So I thought I'll give you all  this chapter as present. Hope you all like it.

Bye~~