THE NEWS(SERENA)

(Third person POV)

It was time of morning. The sun was up, the birds were chirping but a certain honey blonde was still sleeping in her room.

"Serena wake up.... It's 8 now."

Her mother yelled from kitchen as she was making breakfast for them. After sometime no reply came Grace understood that Serena is still asleep so she ordered her fletchling to wake Serena up.
That small flying type Pokemon followed her ordered and went to Serena's room and then used peck at her head to wake her up...

"UHHHH..... FLETCHLING"

Serena yelled in anger and her mother chuckled at this. Then she came downstairs in her pajamas and asked her mother

"Mom... Can't you just normally wake me up."

She said in an angry tone. Grace chuckled and reply

"Tried but didn't work."
Grace said and then she smiled at her daughter.

"Now come here honey."

Grace said as she took Serena into a hug.

"Happy Birthday dear."

She wished her and then Serena smiled and said.

"Thank you mom"

Then grace broke the hug and looked at her daughter.

"Now you better start waking up early Miss Serena Yvonne. Otherwise you won't be get any breakfast."

She said in sten yet sweet tone..then rolled her eyes and said.

"Mom you know that I wake up early everyday. It's just today is my 19th birthday that why I wasn't able sleep well because of excitement and woke up late"

She said and then grace laughed.

"I know dear..i know..... Now go brush your teeth and get freshen up. After that we'll have our breakfast"

Grace said and Serena nodded and then went back to get freshen up.

(Serena POV)

I walked downstairs from my room as  I just completed all the morning chores. I brushed my teeth. Took a shower and got freshen up and wore a pink top with a pair of blue jeans. After that now I'm heading to eat breakfast with mom. I sat on the dining table then mom and me started eating breakfast and we talked about things. Then she asked me when will a join the college as after dad passed away I started living with mom and was with mom all the time. I didn't even did any Pokemon showcase these days. But still I feel good with her so I just told her I'll do it soon.
After breakfast mom started doing dishes and I sat in living room and started checking my mobile. After mom did all the dishes she came near me and sat on the sofa and said.

"Umm.. Serena I need to you about some important matter."

She said then I put my phone down and look at her and ask.

"What's the matter mom."

"um.. its just... you need to get married"

she said as my eyes got widen

"what the hell are you saying mom I NEED TO GET MARRIED..... Like literally"

I lost my cool as she look at me and said

"Serena.... look dear it's your father last wish"

she said and I became quite by the mention of dad.

"what do you mean mom"

I asked her as she took a deep breath and said

"look before you were born we used to live in a village called pallet town as you know in starting your father got banished from his house because he married me..... so after that we shifted to pallet town there we meet William and Delia. Johann's and mine best friend although they were also soon to be the king and queen of Camaron house but to experience life they shifted to village. coincidentally we met them.

we become pretty good friends and when you and their son ASH born which was on the same day coincidentally we decided it's fated for you two to be together so we came on a decision that when both you and ash turn 19 we'll get you two married. everything was good. You two looked even great together and to be honest you were with him more than with us. Everytime you both go to play with neighbor kids and if a girl gets near ash you come in between and took ash to somewhere else... just like you were his wife and were getting jealous that he is talking to someone else.... you two even made ring of tree leaves and flower. and you know what you two said after wearing that ring. that now you two are married..... oh man it was so funny"

Mom said as she laughs and a small tear came in the corner of her eyes and as for me I was so embarrassed and my face turned red as those memories came into my mind and then memory of leaving him also came into my mind as I felt a bit sad. I looked at mom again as she continued

"You two were perfect. A perfect match made from heaven. But as you know your father whole family died in a fire accident because of which your father was forced to inherit the throne by members of counsel because of that we left pallet town and came back to kalos. But everytime your father looks at you he feels sad that he broke a match made in heaven and that's why he asked me in his last breath to tell you that it's his last wish for you to marry Ash"

I walked toward my mom and then I took her into a hug we stayed like that for about a minute and after that we broke the hug and I looked at mom and said

"alright mom I'll marry Ash. but is he okay with it... I mean suddenly----"

before I can finish my sentence she said.

"he will be okay with it too. As it's his father last wish too. "

She said and then I sighed and smiled

"when is the date because I will need time as I need to look good in my wedding"

I said and saw mom smiling sheepishly and said

"well..... it's in the evening"

.

.

.

.

YO GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WEDDING SCENE. SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT.

BYE