THE ANNOUNCEMENT ( Ash & Serena)

(Ash POV)

I picked the ball and pressed it's button from there came a bright white light after a second light dimmed down and we all saw a cat like Pokemon emerge from the ball.

"How can I help you master" He said in sharp yet soft yet a bit dominating voice.

"It's Mewtwo"

I whispered as I couldn't believe my eyes. A legendary Pokemon... For me. I was shocked then I felt a touch on my shoulder. I looked at and saw it was mom's hand I looked at her as she was smiling to my excitement.

"He was used to be your father partner. But now I guess your father gave him to you."
She said and then she looked at Mewtwo.

"Please look after him Mewtwo"
She said and Mewtwo nodded.

"Yes madam"
He answered. As my smiled got widen that I gotten my self a legendary Pokemon but then aunt came to me and said

"C'mon Ash we need to go otherwise we are will be late."

She said and then I saw mom realised something too.

"Yea... I totally forgot about that. We need to do all the preparation and we don't have time. C'mon let's go fast."

She said as she hurried and I wasn't able to process what they are talking about so I asked them.

"Umm.... Guys. What are you talking about"

I asked and then they looked at me in disbelief

"Ash it's about your wedding.... Didn't you read that letter"

Aunt said to me as realisation hit me really hard. I was lost by Dad's present that I forgot his last wish. For me. To get married to his friend daughter Serena.
Although I do have some glimpses of her but I can't remember her and before all of this is she okay with this. So I asked mom the same question.

"Okay mom I understand that but is Serena okay with it."

I asked as mom sighed

"Ash she is damn okay. Now will you come with us please. We are short on time"

She said again in hurry so I put Mewtwo back in his ball and asked mom.

"Why are you hurrying things like that. It's not like today is the wedding"

I said as I grabbed my Lamborghini Urus keys but then aunt held me by my shoulder and shook me hard.

"Ash today is your wedding"

"WHAT"

With Serena
(Serena POV)

"Mom are you serious. You are telling me now. That today is my FUCKING WEDDING."

I said as now I'm really anger. I'm getting married before the end of the day. Mom looked at me seriously and said.

"Miss Serena Yvonne. Let me tell you one thing I'm still your mother and you shouldn't raise your voice and swear in front of me"

She said looking angry but I was beyond anger so I spoke back.

"Mom it's my dad last wish I understand. But literally. You are just giving me 7 to 8 hours before my wedding normally for a bride to take Even 2 to 3 months is normally but you're giving only 7 to 8 hours. Even if I do very small make up it will take over 2 hours and you can't forget about shopping and especially if the wedding is in kanto region then I'm done. It would take 5 to 6 hours only for flight.... Look mom it's dad last wish for me to marry Ash and I'm okay with that but it's a girl dream to look beautiful in her wedding. Please try to understand mom."

I said as I look at mom. She sighed and massaged her temples with her right hand and said.

"Well firstly. There's no need for shopping. Your father and I had already kept a gown prepared for your wedding and as for dress after the wedding you can wear any dress you want as the Ketchum's own world famous clothing chain.( Guys I don't know about dress in wedding as I focus more on food then in wedding.) So you shouldn't worry about clothing and as for make up and where wedding would be. You don't need to worry about that. I got it all planned. Like the wedding is in kanto but we already have our private jet so it'll take us to kanto in 4 to 5 hours and in the time in plane we can do you make up."

She said telling me all her plan so I sighed and said.

"When is the flight"  I asked

"It's after 2 hours means at 12 in kalos standard time"

She said and after that we started to pack our things ups for my marriage.

.
.
.

Yo guys. I know this chapter is a bit short.  But next chapter would be long and the most awaited chapter of marriage. Stay tuned for that.

Bye