"Now, do you understand me? Or would you rather take the chance that I would force you to admit to ALL of the things that you have done that Rose and I don't like or are against our laws? Or that I make you do all of those things that I just mentioned?"

His eyes went wide. He was probably really terrified of what else she would be able to get him to say, do, and admit to if she compelled him.

"Yes, yes yes I understand."

"Good."

Turning the recording app on her phone on she asked him. "Now, tell me truthfully Jesse, have you ever had sex with Rose Hathaway?"

I knew that Lissa already knew the answer to that question. But she wanted a confession of his false accusations against lyubov' moya as proof that he lied. (my love)

It took several moments but eventually Jesse answered her question. "No, no I haven't."

"Louder, much much much louder please. The people on the other side of campus would like to hear your confession as well Jesse."

"No, no I have never had sex with Rose Hathaway!!!"

"Have you ever bitten or fed from Rose Hathaway?"

"No..."

"Louder, much much much louder Jesse. As I have already told you once, the people on the other side of the academy grounds would like to hear what you have to say. You had absolutely no problem telling the lies to any and every idiotic imbecile in the entire world, even away from the academy, who was dumb enough to listen to you. So, by all means I would really appreciate it if you could tell the truth just as loudly as you told those lies." She said to him with a fake and tight-lipped smile.

"No, I have never bitten or fed from Rose Hathaway!!!"

"Did Rose Hathaway ever ask you to bite her? And don't make me have to ask you to speak up again because you are not going to like what happens if I have to."

"No, Rose Hathaway has never asked to be bitten!!! She refused to have sex with me or to let me bite her!!!"

"Did you try to convince her in any way, even though she had already said no, to have sex with you and to let you feed from her?"

A deep sigh escaped from his lips as his whole body pretty much just pretty much collapsed. Or it would have if I had not still been holding him up against the wall. "Yes, I tried to talk her into it."

"And when your talking didn't work did you do or try anything else to try and convince her?"

His eyes fell closed, and his head dropped back against the wall. "Not really."

"What in the hell does that even mean Jesse?!"

"I was about to compel her to have not only have sex with me whenever I damn well pleased for the rest of her life. No matter where we ended up after graduation, no matter whether either one of us got married, just whenever I wanted to fuck her, she was going to let me. But to let me feed from her just like the sex, whenever I damn well pleased."

"You are sick fucking bastard, you know that?!" I growled right in his face. And I didn't bother to lower my voice not one little bit either.

"I agree with Dimitri. Now the question is what should we do to and with you?"

"Let me go." Jesse suggested hopefully the idiot.

"I don't fucking think so you sick, disgusting, and pathetic little bastard." I growled right up in his face again.

"Whatever is done to him he should feel it. It should leave a mark on not only his body, but his heart, mind, and soul for the rest of his life. Something that will make sure that everyone else knows not to ever fuck with Roza moya." I continued to growl at this little scumbag.