Mumma:- We are Innocent 🐶

Começar do início

Pari is hungry so Amma gives her bottle of milk and she silently drinking her milk while her eyes on her brothers only.

They are eating south Indian food that too chicken curry and Roti... With rice and rasam.

Pari after drinking milk slowly slowly crawling over to her brother and stand against thier chairs.

Bha

Bha.... Bha.... Bha....

Pali kya chahiye tumhe?
Pali baby abb kya chahiye ye chahiye aapko?

Ye curry chahiye...

Ridhu deep his finger in curry and than give it to Pari Pari hold her brother's finger in her mouth.

Umm...

Ridhu :- Pali Ahhh.... Meli finger.. ..tumhare teeth muje laga.

Pali smiles widely and than spicy taste hits her tounge she start hiccups.

She is start crying while both juniors rao are gives look to eachothers.

They are run away with light speed... Pari is crying while sitting.

Both twins running inside kitchen open the fridge and found chocolate syrup .

But in searching chocolate syrup they mess whole fridge.

All things they throw outside the fridge.

One of workers see this and before he catch them both. They run away and sit beside Pari . Ridhu take her in his lap rivu take some syrup in his hand and Pari lick her brother palm.

Now she stop crying but Amma stand infront of them because surrounding all area are spread chocolate syrup again they are make themselves dirty and Pari who is cry till now stop crying.

Enjoy the chocolate syrup and make hand print on floor with it.

Rama scream loudly from the kitchen all staff and Amma run towards kitchen and see that Rama and Rajan both are lying on ground with crying face and all kitchen look messy.

Actually when Rama and Rajan comes to kitchen with flour tin in thier hand both slip on floor due to all vegetables and specially tomatoes are spred on floor and other things also all over the kitchen and fridge door open and this fiasco happen.