12. His Outburst, His smartness

Hey guys

I am really glad by seeing the response of my story and if this chapter get good response, then you will get next chapter fast.

Inline Comments are highly appreciable. And to get fast updates vote and give your comments.

Thank you

~~

Manik ( shouted ): SOHA ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT ?

Yes guys she is Soha or poha. Lets see what stored for her and @jeganathNallathambi and @pathekr you guessed it correctly

Suddenly he realised something and see her with widen eyes and in shocked way he asked her

Manik (shocked) : SOHA

That is when she realised what she did and she knew now no escape and her hidden secret came out.

Manik(sarcastically) : Arey soha you came out of coma, wow nice to meet you. Arey guys see she is fine and by looking at her , we can say her broken bones got joined fastly and she is fit and fine.

Everyone came out from the shock, and seeing soha fit and fine, they didn't understand how, why and when it happened.

Manik ( with sweet smile ): Now when you are this much fit and fine , then how come your dad said I did something to you (looking at Mr.Khuraana who was sweating) and you Mr.Khuraana how this happened and how is your daughter fit and fine. I tho harmed her right.

He didn't no how to escape from here. while for Soha, her condition is like to bang her head to wall for her own stupidity.

Mr.Khuraana (stammering ): May... be.. beca..use ..she ...feels your presence ..and so ...it happened.

Manik (amused) : Oh really then( he walked to table and held the plate of food which is in table) : This plate? And raised his eyebrows for answer.

Mr.Khuraana : Oh this I was eating. Then I got call so attend it I went outside and I met you people.

Manik made an 'ohh' face and opened one shelf which has dresses for soha and turned back to all and said

Manik(with bad face sarcastically) : Now don't say that you will wear this dresses instead of your daughter. You know I can't imagine you in this dress.

Mr.Khuraana : No this dresses I brought as if soha get up then she can wear those.

Manik : Really, then before going to coma you applied lipstick to your daughter or she only applied using her BROKEN HANDS.

Mr.Khuraana : You wantedly accusing manik, it's not correct and you are doing all this just to escape from marriage and I won't let you go.

Manik(shouted angrily) : Oh really, then you come and say that I need to marry your daughter means I need marry her. Do I look like puppet to you haan? What do you people think of me? I am naive , and my friends and Fab5 band is my weakness, so if you blackmail then I will do everything according to you wish ha, never I REPEAT NEVER EVER THINK THAT YOU CAN MAKE ME DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BY USING MY FRIENDS OR ANYTHING. Here your psycho daughter is trying to kill the people, and you want me to marry her, it's never gonna happen, so don't think about it. Here I give chance to send her for treatment without reporting to police, but no you are playing double game with me, you showed me those papers that you send her for treatment then how come here your daughter is going to kill nandini, if I went 5 mins late means (chocked voice) you can't even expect what would have happened to her and again you are playing game with me like I harmed your daughter? And you think like a fool I will do what you say RIGHT?. You think MANIK MALHOTRA IS WEAK, NO HE IS STRONG AND WILL ALWAYS STAY STRONG UNTILL HE HAVE HIS PEACE.