63. Melody of Love!♡

Start from the beginning

"The foo-" just as you wanted to say something he leaned closer to kiss you, his lips brush on yours like cotton candy but you back away a little, however you faintly felt unsatisfied, so you also leaned forward, he didn't move and pressed his lips on yours for long then he reached out to grabbed your nap and started to move his lips slowly.

People's gazes shift and stare at the couple kissing on the plane, after receiving people's presence you quickly pushed him "T-this is a plan."

This couple really don't have self awareness, when they're together! you lowered your head with embarrassment, Jungkook looked around and saw people's gazes, his lips curled up when he noticed your shyness "Why did you wake me up?"

he yawn, as he felt that it was not enough of sleeping "we didn't eat dinner well." his eyes are little red, some sister bring two serving, both started to eat, since he was eating so close with you, he saw you're eating particular food, so he put his that dishes on your bowl, you frowned and scolded him.

"Why are you giving me all this?" he licked his spoon "Don't you like it? I see you keep eating this."

"Who said I like this?" he narrowed his eyes "You don't like it? then why did you eat this first?"

"we have to keep the good food until the end, only then it will be more delicious."

what kind of lousy habit was this? leaving the good food to the end? "Don't you think that I like this food, so you give me yours?"

he made faces nodding "who knew you had this kind of habit?"

you stuck your tongue and put that food aside "why are you pushing it aside? if you don't want to eat return it to me." you looked at him disbelief "You want to eat it? I thought you would dislike it."

"I had already eaten your saliva." he winked and take that food and started to eat "It's good." he hummed while eating, it's his habit actually while he eat his favourite foods, but he barely enjoy during this years cause of lot pressure, so you never seen him enjoy his meal in peace.

_____

The plane finally arrived after long hours of traveling, you felt dizzy and sleepy, so you walked out of airport linking with his arm to support yourself, he had been leaning on your shoulder to sleep so now he felt a little fresh but even you took a nap, it was not enough for you.. when his driver came to fetch, you lean on his arm and close your eyes.

"Let's go to the hotel first." when he spoke you felt vibration through his chest "Ok, director Jeon." driver started the car.

Jungkook looked down at the woman in his arms, it was rare to see you so humble, his one hand pushed over the hair strands on your forehead and lower his head to kiss on the top of your head "Sleep well, we'll arrive at the hotel soon."

you just nodded with eyes closed, you felt an ease with him and won't worry about anything but just let him take the charge.

___

The sound of water splashing can be heard, you slowly move and felt the soft mattress under your skin, you slowly open your eyes and saw unfamiliar room, you lay there and thought for a moment.

It must be Jungkook taking bath, after a while you subconsciously slide your hand under the pillow and found what you're looking at "Eh!" it was your phone, did he know about your habit? he actually stuffed your phone under pillow.

since you guys didn't bring any luggage, he must carried you to the hotel room, you opened your phone and saw that phone was connected to the wireless internet at hotel's, you opened your Instagram and saw Jennie's text.