61. Touch your heart.!

Start from the beginning

You stood steps back "No, I don't care."  he raised his brow "Then, why are you angry with me?"

"I'm not angry!" you realized that he had put necklace on you, so you took it off and grab his hand to return the necklace to him, his brows became serious and grabbed your wrist "Because, I didn't contact you, you're not satisfied, right! or you don't like the things I give you?"

you try your best to suppressed the angry in your heart "it's almost time to go back to work, did't you say that you didn't sleep for days! go back to rest."

As you're about to leave, he grabbed your hand and pulled you back to your place, using some strength to grasped your waist "Let go of me!"

he shook his head "What's going on! explain clearly? damn, why are you angry?"

inexplicably thought of him wrapping other woman in his arms made you more angry and bitter in your heart and you try to push him off of you but didn't succeed, your angry rose and you gritted your teeth smiling coldly "Do you usually treat other women like this?"

"What do you mean?" he frowned, "I mean .." you approached him getting closer and wipe his lips by your finger and look into his dark orbs "When you were with other women, you were also this Shameless! you learned it in five years?" 

he would have thought that you're angry with him because he didn't contact you but when he heard the words you spoke, he felt everything he do was wrong and mistake, which sentence wasn't testing and mocking his feelings?

He just didn't appear for few days and you treat him like he's traitor! "Something happened?"

"Who cares! Jeon Jungkook I didn't expect you to be this kind of person, after being with another woman you came here to hug and kiss me! what the heck you're putting show Infront of me!"

you just wanted to push him away but this man tightened his grip "What's wrong! I suddenly went to abroad because I have an important contract to discuss overseas." 

The pair of cold eyes staring at him seems not believing his words "Meeting was held overseas and we look after project, after that I went to pick gift for and rush back overnight, you know the difference in time there, right!"

He leaned forward showing his restless eyes "I'm someone who can even give you my life to you, do you suspect that I have other woman! Y/n, your brain.. how is it constructed?"

As he said, he bent down to held you in his arms and hugged you "You're the only woman I want to spent my rest of life, I'm afraid that I will be obsessed.."

You didn't move or respond to his hug, after a while he slowly stepped back and saw your blank expression "you still didn't want to believe me?"

You stared at him then sneered "heh, I don't know from where Young Master Jeon learned to speak so many nice words, I just don't know if he thinks before saying anything."

He didn't know what to react, is this woman really serious! he give you space and now finding his mistake! you're really angry "Who did you sleep with last night?"

The words you spoken was direct and clear, he frowned deeply "Are you being unreasonable today?"

This woman was always be stupid! and you realized that you have nothing to do with him and the words that you're speaking were indeed unreasonable, but you wanted to make a scene, what should you do! you're angry and hurt!

But when you think of him spending night with another woman, it made you feel disgust "Get lost." you cursed, his eyes darkened but he could do nothing to this damn woman!