𝐕 - Mind Friend & Phone Calls

⚛》》》》》》◆《《《《《《⚛

    In the back of your head, you swore you could hear the whispers of a voice. It's ominous and unnatural tone spoke to you, sounding angry and indignant.

    "He's just like all the others."

・ .✭.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。. ✭.・

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐞𝐚

𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡, 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

『🕐•••𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝐀𝐌•••🕐』

・ .✭.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。. ✭.・

    You laid on your back on your bed, gazing at the blank ceiling above you. You had cooled off from the help of Dahlia a few hours ago, yet the sour words that America said were still running through your head.

    All of the negative emotions you recently felt were slowly coming back. And unfortunately, they were making it hard for you to sleep. You were obviously exhausted. Your eyelids were dropping, your body ached a bit, and you yawned practically every minute.

    Regardless, nothing would let you fall asleep. Your eyes always faltered, but never closed.

    It was absolute torture. You hated yourself for letting some scumbag get to you. You had never let anyone get into your head. Though somehow, America had done it with ease. Maybe he specializes in that stuff due to how big of an asshole he is.

    « “He is quite of an asshole, I must say...” »

    You shoot up from your bed and went straight to grab the knife hidden within the bedframe.

    "Who the hell is in my room!?" You growl.

    « “Nobody of course! I'm all in your head honey.” »

    Your eyes widen as you put your knife back in its hiding place, before plopping on your bed.

    "I must be on something."

    « “What!? No you're not!” »

    "Then what the hell are you!?"

    « “...Uh...I'm like your new best friend... conscience...” »

    "The only friends I need are Spence and Braiden. Not some weird voice inside my head. People will think I'm talking to myself!"

    « “Technically you are...But what's wrong with talking to yourself? Your mom does it all the time!” »