𝐈𝐕 - Seethe

⚛》》》》》》◆《《《《《《⚛

     Before he could continue, he was interrupted when America, might you add loudly—strode into the room. He was out of breath and practically wheezing just to breathe.

    He was hunched over with one hand on his hip with the other on the door frame supporting him.

    "H-hey, U.N. sir! Sorry I'm late...I just ran up about...I don't even know. It was just a lot of stairs."

    Everyone in the room have him a deadpan look, all except for U.N. surprisingly. The tall man had a polite smile on his face as he glanced at him.

    "America, it's nice to see you. Please, take a seat," He said without a hint of irritation of annoyance.

    How unfortunate it was that the last empty seat was...

    Right next to where you were sitting.

・ .✭.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。. ✭.・

    "You've got to be fucking kidding me..."

    "Watch your language. And stop mumbling," Dahlia said, giving you a side glance.

    You huffed, crossing your arms. Your breath hitched as America cluelessly made his way over and sat down in the seat next to yours.

    He had his head resting against his hand, while his gaze was turned away from you and was lazily following the form of U.N. as he motioned to the screen behind him.

    Honestly you were thankful for how oblivious America was to your presence. It made things much easier, and less awkward.

    Out of nowhere, your eyes forced themselves away from the screen and trailed over to America's form.

    They began at his red, white, and blue hair. His colorful strands were covered in gel and slicked upwards, making some of his hair dangle over his sunglasses.

    His white skin was practically spotless, without a single scar, zit, pimple, freckle, you name it. Although, it had a gorgeous glow to it under the light.

    Your eyes then went down to the boy's arms...his quite muscular and toned arms. Now that you were up close, you realized how attractive his appearance was. He was... handsome. And yes, you hated to admit that to yourself.

    Yet, he could still go fuck himself, since his personality wasn't as appealing.

    Abruptly, America's head turned in his hand, and it was now directed towards you. Even though his sunglasses covered his eyes, you could feel his tense stare focused on you, and you could see one his eyebrows confusedly raise.

    You quickly turned your body away from him as your face began to heat up in embarrassment. You sink into your chair and close your eyes to attempt to calm your nerves. Then you decided to focus on the meeting, and the meeting alone.

    "For the next week, I will be assigning teams of two for a series of undercover recon missions. These teams will include; China & North Korea, FBI & CIA, Russia & Germany—"