Jennie was startled when she heard a notification from her loud phone, she can only groan as she retrieved her phone from her nightstand, removing the charger.

Lisa can only dial Jennie's name before she tap the call

Surprisingly Jennie answered a second ring later.

"Poo?" The brunette called, she's obviously tired judging by the tone of her voice.

"I'm sorry I wake you." Lisa said, she lowered her voice just to not wake everyone in the house. "It's okay..." Jennie said, the thai can hear Jennie yawn from the other line and it's making her feel soft about it. "As long as I get to hear your voice, poo..." Jennie's sleepy voice is adorable, the sound of it makes Lisa smile even though she heard it a thousand times especially in the campus.

"Thank you, I love you, Jennie." Lisa said out of the blue, "I love you more..." Jennie whispered, her eyes are still shut. "Did you have a nightmare?" Jennie asked, "How did you know?" Lisa questioned, "Poopoo, you always call me when you're scared..." Jennie answered and this made Lisa laugh, realizing that she often does that because of Dara telling her about her supernatural experience in the Philippines.

There was a time when Lisa had a sleep paralysis in the living room couch and she had to video call Jennie just so she doesn't feel alone in her house. The brunette even call Lisa a big baby for it, knowing that the thai looks like a punk rocker on the outside, she's a total softie and a huge baby on the inside.

"Sleep paralysis again? a nightmare?"

"Yep, nightmare." Lisa sighed.

"I see..." Jennie yawned again, "Just stay on call, don't say anything else." Lisa said, "Okay..." Jennie can only do so as the thai heard her little snore on the other line, she's already asleep. The last time she heard Jennie snore was back at the hotel, the two of them are cuddled up underneath the white sheets while their clothes are scattered on the floor. Lisa accidentally forgot that she have to sleep in her parent's hotel room that time, but it's already late so she decided to stay with Jennie that night.

The thought of Jennie cuddling Lisa after, exchanging those three words.

The thought of Jennie's warmth.

The thai can only close her eyes, she finally found her rest.

☀️☀️☀️