Chap. 10 - EB convention (1/3)

"Im glad to see you here. I wasn't sure you'd make it." Chauncey furrowed his eyes at the 4 of you as Phil glared back. "We're getting ready to start the three-legged race. You need to find yourselves partners." Chauncey said reading from a board. "Mr. Guy you wanna partner u-" "the three-legged what?.." Dave says with a smirk cutting Jeremy off as he pouts. "You can be my partner Jermo!" you smiled at him as he smiled back hugging you. "Thanks n/n, thanks for everything, you're like the sibling i've never had.." he mumbled as you hugged him back as tightly. "Always..now let's go win that race!!" you exclaimed pulling away as he dragged you to the start line.

"Alright everybody! teamwork..bla bla" a blonde girl kept on talking about teamwork "are you ready?" you nod "ready as ever." you muttered, both of you taking a stance. "Ready...set..GOOOO!!" she exclaimed as you and Jeremy began walking quickly but steadily, syncing your steps, as you looked to the side to see Dave and Phil ahead of you, sprinting full speed towards the ending as Phil was about to fall, and well, he did, he tripped and fell grabbing onto Dave's earring ripping it, and dragging him down aswell making him let out an long AUGHHHHH scream, tho you still kept on running to the end.

Finishing, you both got first place, so you decide to walk towards Phil and Dave. "Are ya two okay?" you ask with a small smile rushing towards the two, checking up on Dave's ear "ouchie." you mumble as he covers it back up with the cloth. "Am fine darlin'." he says placing his hand on your shoulder. "Ya sure? that looked pretty hurtful" you mumble as he smiles at you "i've been through worser things darlin' this s'nothin' but just a'scrape! don't worry yer pretty head." he said as you nodded standing up, then Jeremy comes next to you.  "Congrats on the first!" Phil says smiling as Jeremy thanks him.

"C'mon! don't look so glum! you guys should get the gold for effort!" Jeremy jokes "fuck your mother Fitzgerald." you heard Dave. "MR. MILLER!!" "DAVE!" both you and Phil yell as he keeps quiet now. "So, what's the next event??" you ask shaking your head slightly "tubing!" Jeremy answers walking towards the docks as you and the other 2 followed behind. Arriving at the boats, you all grab some safety vests then meet up with the blonde girl from earlier. "Who's up first?" she asks as you all got on the boat, "i might stay on the boat..im not feeling the greatest.." Phil mumbled "shucks i feel fine!" and with that said, Dave ended up being the one in the tube. "When you wanna go slower, give thumbs up, if you wanna go faster, thumbs down!" Jeremy explained with an evily smirk plastered across his face. "Wasn't it the other wa-" "SHH." Jeremy shushes you off with a wink.

"What if i wanna get off?" Dave asks as Jeremy laughs "pfft! don't be a baby! there's no signal for that." "he said not to hold back!!" he told the lady as Dave got into the tube, seemingly almost wanting to cry. And so, the lady hit the lever and the boat began moving quickly, Dave showed up the thumbs up signal "Hahaha!! what a daredevil!! let's gooo!" said Jeremy as the boat went even faster making you grab onto his shoulder so you don't fall. "WHAT THE FUUUUUUCKKK-" were Dave's last words before the tube flipped over making him fall flat into the water with a loud flop. "Bummer, i tought you'd really like it." Jeremy said as the Texan just pouted more as water continuously dripped off of him.

Next activity was fishing, of course Dave messed it up somehow for all of you, he threw the whole fishing rod into the ocean, Phil already had enough honestly. Getting off the boat you all walk towards the volleyball field, and after losing for a few rounds, it so happened that the volleyball hit Dave right in the face so the game got stopped again. "I'll be right back." you say walking away to the bathroom, but instead you just hid behind the building waiting for the three to look away or even better, walk away, and just as they did, you quickly rushed towards the fence, jumped over it, well struggled, then smiled happily. "Finally alone.." you mumbled genuinely happy as you twirled on the sand then sat down deeply sighing, taking some seconds to look at the sea in its whole splendor.

Is that a beach ball??