"I know." the professor answered. Black then pulled away from professor Lupin.

"Let's kill him!"

"No! we trusted you!. And all this time, you've been his friend?!" I yelled as I walked up to the two.

"He's a werewolf! that's why he's been missing classes!" Hermione cut in stating what professor Lupin is. We had figured it out not so long ago.

"Your proof?" Professor Lupin asked with a grin. Hermione looked at me asking if I have proof other than the class with professor  Snape.

I thought for a moment before saying,: "Oh, you want proof?" I asked. "Well, have this: At the start of the year. On the train, the day of the dementors attack. You had your face covered up because it was a full moon night." I replied.

"How long have you known?" He asked us.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay." Hermione answered.  

"Well, you two really are the brightest witches of your age I've ever met." He said walking up to us. Harry held pulled me by my wrist behind him while Hermione back away closer to Ron.

"Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!" Black yelled from behind.

"Wait!" 

"I did my waiting! twelve years of it! in Azkaban!"

Lupin sighed and replied handing his his wand back,: "Very well."  

"Kill him, but wait one more minute. Harry has the right to know why."

"I know why!, you betrayed my parents. You're the reason they're dead!' Harry yelled. 

"No, it wasn't him. Somebody did betray your parents, somebody who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead!" Lupin answered.

"Oh really?. Who was it then?!" Harry demanded.

"Peter Pettigrew!. He's in this room right now. Come out, come out, Peter! come out and play!." Black's voice yelled beckoning for Pettigrew to come out of his hide out. I looked around and found no one. Does he thinks we are fouls?. We aren't professor Snape.

Speaking of which, professor Snape charged into the room aswell and shot,: "Expelliarmus!". Black's wand flew from his hand.

"Vengeance is sweet." Snape explained as he came closer to Black with his wand pointed towards his face. "How I hoped I'd be the one to catch you."

"Severus..,-" Lupin started, but was shortly enough cut off with Snapes wand pointed at him this time as Snape turned to his with a serious face as if he was about to say something significant to Black before he cut him.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle, and now, here's the proof."

"Brilliant Snape. You've put your keen mind to the task and as usual you come to the wrong conclusion. Now, if you'll excuse us, Remus and I have business to attend to". 

Snape charged at Black and quickly pinned his wand against his throat.

"Give me a reason."

"Severus don't be a foul" Lupin warned him.

"He can't help it. It's habit by now" Black taunted.

"Siruis, be quiet" Lupin asked.

"Be quiet yourself Remus!" Black snapped.

"Oh listen to you two, quarrelling like an old married couple."

"Why don't you run along and play with your chemistry set!" Black yelled at him. Snape's wand seemed to me pushed farther into Black's neck.