"May I join you?"

"Why not?" He adorably smiled. The girl skipped to him and they were gone in the next second. Jiah had her jaw hung low. She couldn't believe her best friend just ditched her in the house of a boy.

She was planning different ways to murder Mihyun when she got interrupted by a 'clank'. It was coming from the door facing her. For a moment she thought her ears were ringing but the shuffling noise kept on coming from that room.

She gulped in fear. As far as she knew, Taehyung lived alone and there shouldn't be anyone else unless he brought a girl. Her cheeks heated up at the sinful thought. Taehyung would never do that.

She decided to ignore the sounds and focus on the TV which was casting news. Luckily Tae had left it on before leaving. She narrowed her eyes when she saw a familiar building in the 30 inch led screen. It was her school.

"Another unfortunate event in the Yeonson High School! The building seemed to have ben attacked. Everything is a mess. It happened last day. No causalities were found. Though nothing was caught in camera but people believe it was their hero Justin who saved them." The reporter spoke.

Jiah wondered why the middle schoolers was given a holiday out of a sudden. It was their building that got attacked. She recalled seeing some masons on the school campus. She also saw a huge boulder and shreds of glass in the playground. Weirdly, no student talked about the event or maybe she was too occupied with her thoughts about escaping Jungkook.

A blush crept on her cheeks when the screen flashed a heroic picture of Justin

A blush crept on her cheeks when the screen flashed a heroic picture of Justin. She wondered what beauty lay inside that helmet. He was definitely the man of her dreams. Tall, bearded, blue eyes and a smile which can flutter thousands of hearts. "I'm gonna marry him one day."

Suddenly she heard a shower. All her romantic thoughts sublimed in an instant. Clearly, there was someone else other than her. Dread washed over her. Maybe a thief broke in? But why would a thief use shower? Her reasonal thoughts butted in.

She built up her courage and walked towards the room. She pressed her ears to the door and heard a familiar voice humming the Pokémon theme song.

"I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was~"

She scanned the room and spotted a mower in a corner. Jiah grasped it protectively infront of her and quietly swung the door open. Someone was sitting on the bed. His back faced her.

He was still singing,"Gota Catch'em~". The silhouette looked oddly familiar but Jiah was terrified. She lost all her rational thinking. "AAAAA!!!" She charged the person with the mower in hand. The boy turned around and she was immediately pushed back to the ground by some invisible force.

Jiah grunted in pain. She heard some shuffling noises until she opened her eyes. "Jungkook??"

 "Jungkook??"