𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

Back to reality

Back to reality.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭. ⚠️
————

Tegan was packing her bag that she was given by Caroline yesterday, Doctor Harrison gave her the thumbs up saying that it was okay to be discharged but if anything was wrong that she should come back to hospital for a check up.

As she was grabbing her toiletries from her bathroom she heard a whoosh come from the actual bedroom and when she peeked her head round she saw Klaus place a bouquet of white roses on her table.

Tegan grabbed the remaining items and shoved them into her bag not caring if anything was getting squished, she just wanted to get out of the depressing hospital.

"You ready?" Klaus asked her, taking the slightly heavy bag so Tegan didn't have to carry it and risk the possibility of straining herself.

"I'm ready." Tegan gave Klaus a small smile and followed Klaus out of the hospital and too the car.

————

When Klaus and Tegan arrived back home it was quiet, like really quiet.

"Where is everyone?" Tegan asked trying to hear any sort of shuffling but she heard nothing just silence.

"I sent them out." Klaus explained, dropping Tegan's hospital bag onto the marble floors.

"Why? This is there house too." Tegan explained knowing that the house she was in didn't even belong to her and yet she was being treated like a queen.

"They don't mind, my love." Klaus answered cupping his hand around Tegan's face. Tegan rested her face in Klaus's warm hand.

"Are you hungry?" He asked Tegan guiding her into the kitchen by her lower back, sparks and electricity flowing through their bodies.