𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

The truth

The truth.

————

One month later...

Tegan's eyes slowly started to flutter open from a bright light. She slowly sat up trying to regain her consciousness that was supposedly taken from her just moments ago.

When she did she was in the exact same forest as she was this morning.

But this time she wasn't alone...

"Welcome." A voice spoke to her making Tegan turn to where the voice was coming from.

"Who the hell are you and why am I here?" Tegan aggressively asked not bothering with any formal introductions.

"You are home." The woman replied with.

"Home? This isn't my home." Tegan explained looking around at the burning forest.

"This used to be your home, Anaelia." The woman used Tegan's birth name.

"How do you know that?" Tegan asked her eyebrows rising in confusion. "Because I was the one who chose it." The woman replied with.

"Wait, your her?" Tegan stated, her memories slowly coming back.

"I am your mother, Tegan." The woman replied with.

"If I'm here with you then-." Tegan's eyes began to water she realised her plan might've possibly worked and maybe she was actually dead.

"No. You're not dead." Tegan's mother reassured Tegan.

"Then why am I here?" Tegan asked, she was getting slightly fed up with the lack of answers she was receiving.

"You're here to learn the truth." Sofia Labonair replied with. "The truth about what?" Tegan asked confused as to what truth she was about to learn.