𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

The coma

The coma.

————

The all too familiar forest that Tegan was slowly starting to resent appeared in her subconscious, however something was different about it. It wasn't the picturesque forest that she'd woken up too in her dreams it was dark.

The darkness was enough for you to want to turn away but Tegan wasn't allowed too choose her own fate, fate chose her. And in doing so took her to a place she would never know...or would she.

Her birth place.

Most peoples birth places were a happy place that you could look back on and talk about, but Tegan's wasn't.

Hers was full of death and screams and a mother desperately trying to fight to save her heart, her daughter.

But God chooses who lives and who dies, not us.

And that day thousands died.

That was Gods gift, creating life and taking it away.

Fire.

The most destructive element of them all. Fire flickers and gives off light and warmth and comfort, but when used in war it destroys, burns and kills.

That forest, the one Tegan was always transported too burst into flames. Screams for miles could be heard, along with gun shots and limbs from body parts scattered all over.

This was war.

The war that could end all wars, the war that would end families, Tegan's included.

Her mother was a queen to a pack, the alpha. But when she gave birth to her child everything changed, nothing was peaceful anymore. Everywhere you went people turned away, everyone you spoke to looked at you as though you brought the devil into the world.

But the queen knew she'd brought more than the devil into the world she'd brought an Angel, an Angel that could heal, that could love but could also hate, that could kill if she truly desired.