𝐈𝐕

Katerina

Katerina.

——————

Stefan had called Elena over to talk to her and Tegan about the recent events that had occurred.

"Right I'm up, what's so important that you had to wake me up at 7:00." Tegan asked straightening out her polka dot dress. "You." Tegan raised an eyebrow at Rose who was still weirdly alive.

Rose gave the two girls a small wave.

They all headed to the living room to hear Rose out.

"Okay you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true, that's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus I know is real." Rose explained.

"Who is he?" Elena asked. "He's one of the originals a legend." Damon replied. "From the first generation of vampires." Stefan added. "Like Elijah?" Tegan asked. "No Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus he's a foot solider, Klaus is the real deal." Rose added.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan explained. "Okay so your all saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming for us." Tegan had to process the information.
"Yes." Rose answered and "No." Stefan answered at the same time.

"What their saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true." Damon started. "Which it is." Rose replied. "And your not just saying this so we don't kill you." Damon continued. "Which I'm not." Rose finished.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon finished making Tegan's and Elena's faces drop.

"Look Elijah's dead right? So nobody else knows either of you exist." Stefan tried too reassure the girls. "Not that you know of." Rose added.

"That's not helping." Damon sighed. "Look I've never even met anyone who's lay eyes on him, I mean were talking about centuries of truth mixed with fiction." Stefan spoke. "This is not a fairytale Stefan, there's no happy ever after." Tegan added.