𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Klaus

Klaus.

——————

——————

Elena and Tegan sat so quietly waiting for Elijah that you could hear water drip from pipes. The originals body awoke, cracking of bones and loud gasps could be heard. Tegan and Elena ran over to try and stable the body.

"Katerina." Elijah whispered. Then went back to being a lifeless body. "It's me it's Elena." Elena whispered back. Elijah readjusted his bones so they weren't stiff but also so that he was able to move.

He finally stood up making the girls shuffle back so there backs were towards a Boulder in the cell. "I cant, I cant breathe." Elijah spoke out. Struggling to breathe. "What's happening to me?" He asked the girls. "I cant be in this house." He spoke trying to breathe. "Your not invited in." Tegan remembered.

"Get me out of here." Elijah begged Elena and Tegan. They ran up to the lobby to find Elijah catching his breath outside. He tried to vamp speed to attack them but the invisible barrier stopped him.

"What happened?" Elijah questioned. "Shh." Tegan placed a finger to her lips signalling for Elijah to be quiet pointing upstairs. "We'll tell you, not here." Tegan whispered to Elijah. "Can I trust you?" Elena asked in a whispered tone.

"Can I trust you?" Elijah whispered back bitterly. Tegan handed the dagger to Elijah as a sign that he can trust the girls. He took it.

———————

Elena drove the original and Tegan a few miles away from the Salvatore house so that it was harder for Stefan and Damon to find them.
"You look better." Elena commented on Elijah's not so grey physic. "Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah asked ignoring Elena's compliment.

"We'll tell you everything but we have to work together, Elijah I need your word." Elena pleaded. "Your ability to make demands is long gone." Elijah responded dragging out the long. "No demands, were offering you our help." Tegan spoke up.

"And in return we want yours." Tegan hoped the original would agree. "And why should I even consider this?" Elijah asked. "The same reason you haven't killed us yet." Tegan interrupted. "You need our help to kill Klaus and we need you." Elena tried to use persuasion.