𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Tegan's admission

Tegan's admission.

—————

Tegan awoke feeling annoyed, angry at Damon at Mikael and at herself, she agreed to help Damon do whatever it takes to get Stefan back and keep Elena safe and in return she got stabbed and left for dead.

And the one person who she least expected to save her, saved her. That person was Klaus.

She also remembered their talk last night about Tegan being Klaus's soulmate and how he'd wait for her if she needed time too let the news sink in. She was going to take that time but she wasn't going to let Klaus have it easy, she was going to tease him and make him feel flustered.

She wanted a change, she wanted to rid herself of all the toxic things in her life and replace them with the good even if it meant siding with Klaus to get what she wanted. So Tegan's first change was going to dump Damon.

So the werewolf got out of bed, showered, changed into a corset top that pushed her boobs up and some skinny jeans, she added a pair of black stilettos and some lipgloss too her lips, she made sure to grab some wooden stakes and vervain incase she needed to kill him.

Once she was ready she left a message on Klaus's cellphone as he hadn't answered earlier when she tried calling him and exited her house to head for the grill.

—————

Once she arrived at the grill she spotted Elena and Bonnie together but she didn't even bother acknowledging them she just walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. She could feel eyes burning into the back of her neck but all she did was plaster a smirk to her face.

The bartender handed her the drink she ordered and she sat at the bar giving Elena the evil eye but luckily the doppelgänger hadn't noticed yet. She noticed Damon having a drink further down the bar whilst Alaric was marking papers, Damon was confused as to why his best friend hadn't approached him and why she was wearing a very revealing outfit.