𝐕𝐈

Jules

Jules.

—————

—————

Tegan decided she'd go back home that night as she hadn't really since the masquerade ball and her mom and brother were probably worried sick. So last night that is what she did and it felt good to be back home in a sort of loving environment.

Tegan woke up that morning in a goodish mood but that was affected when she realised that it was a full moon tomorrow and she'd have to turn yet again and to be honest she wasn't ready for the confrontation she'd probably receive from her brother.

She heard a video tape playing and realised who the groans were. Her Mason Lockwood, he showed her how long a transition could last when she first triggered her curse and now it was in Tyler's possession.

Tegan knocked on her dads office door to symbolise she was here. "Come in." A stressed Tyler replied. "Hey." Tegan gave her brother a small wave. "Is that all you have to say to me, hey." Tyler stopped what he was doing.

"I'm sorry Tyler I really am, I've just been going through some stuff and I've been needing some help to get through it." Tegan explained.

Tyler knew he couldn't be mad at his sister forever so he nodded as a sign he forgave her.
"What are the chains for?" Tegan tried making conversation when she knew exactly what the chains were for.

"Hiking." Tyler replied bluntly. "Okay, well have fun." Tegan sent her brother a small smile and left the room taking a deep breath but she didn't leave.

She heard her brother dial a number on the house phone. "Mason it's Tyler again, look your cells voicemails full I need to talk you it's a full moon tomorrow and I found your recording and I'm freaking out over here so just call me back please." Tyler called.

———————

Tegan was called over by Bonnie to see if she could help her and Elena find anyway to get Stefan out of the tomb.