𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 🥀

Start from the beginning

"Are we seriously considering a murder?" Lily questioned, concerned about the moral implications.

Celina's expression hardened.

"Fiona has caused untold suffering. We've lost countless members to her atrocities. It's time to end her reign of terror," she declared.

"Agreed. We can't stand idly by any longer," one member affirmed, showing resolve.

"We've faced challenges before. We can do this," another chimed in, expressing determination.

"Count me in," added another, their commitment clear.

"Alright, I'm in," Lily reluctantly agreed, as they all joined hands, united in their determination to confront Fiona.

-----------

Jungkook sat in his home office, attempting to focus on his work but finding it increasingly difficult.

Thoughts of Taehyung and their unborn child, along with the uncertainty of their future, weighed heavily on his mind.

Checking the calendar only served to intensify his anxiety, as each passing day brought them closer to Taehyung's due date.

His concentration shattered when the butler entered the room, bearing a letter.

"Thank you," Jungkook muttered, his distress evident in his tone as he accepted the letter.

"From whom?" he inquired, his brow furrowing with concern.

"It's from the council, sir," the butler responded cautiously, sensing the tension in the room.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at the mention of the council.

Hastily, he tore open the letter, his hands trembling with apprehension.

As Yoongi entered the office, he immediately noticed Jungkook's agitation.

"What's going on?" he asked, his voice laced with confusion.

Jungkook struggled to compose himself, his fingers clenching tightly around the letter.

"They're requesting my presence," he finally managed to say, his voice barely above a whisper.

Yoongi's expression darkened in understanding.

"The council," he muttered, sharing Jungkook's sense of foreboding.

"Fucking hell," he cursed, realizing the gravity of the situation.

---------------

"Because I want to know how the hell that happened!" Jungkook's voice reverberated through the living room as he paced back and forth, his frustration palpable.

"We can't afford to be distracted like this with the plan to stall Fiona in two days," Yoongi interjected, his tone urgent.

"It has to be Levi who informed them. Namjoon must have provoked him somehow. Regardless, we can't back out now. We'll go see them," Celina asserted, her voice laced with determination.

"We can arrange for that. We leave tomorrow at dawn for Vietnam City," Jungkook declared to Yoongi and Celina, already formulating plans in his mind.

"Jimin, my other coven friends will be here to assist you with Taehyung and whatever else you need, okay?" Celina reassured Jimin, who nodded gratefully before heading to his room, followed by Yoongi.

-----

As the night deepened, the young couple sought comfort in each other's embrace, nestled together on the bed, their eyes locked in a tender connection.

"Are you going to be okay?" Jungkook's voice carried genuine concern as he gazed at Taehyung.

"I'll manage, babe. Jimin will be here with me," Taehyung assured, though a hint of discomfort shadowed his expression.

"What's bothering you?" Jungkook's brows furrowed with worry.

Taehyung hesitated before admitting, "It's my breasts - they feel heavy and uncomfortable."

Understanding immediately, Jungkook gently guided Taehyung onto his back, positioning himself between Taehyung's legs , mindful of his growing belly.

"I'll help ease the discomfort," Jungkook promised softly, planting a tender kiss on Taehyung's lips before tenderly lifting his shirt to expose his tender breasts.

With gentle hands, Jungkook began to massage them, applying just the right amount of pressure to alleviate Taehyung's discomfort.

Leaning in, he peppered each corner with soft kisses, eliciting a sigh of relief from Taehyung, who soon found solace in Jungkook's comforting touch, drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀