𝖗𝖚𝖎𝖓 🥀

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" There is power in seduction "

Its what taehyung chants as he adorns himself , freshly showered with his skin glistening , eyes fixed on his tits peering through the sheer lace top he has on , his bottom covered with a thin lace booty wear.

Spraying himself with colonge he got from jimin's room , letting his permed hair fall freely , not sure how he's going to succeed but he needs to do this  , sure its a tact to get want he wants , the key to the mysterious book.

That , he makes himself believe , its not that he's dying to know what it feels like to be peered upon , under the hot gaze of an appealing man such as his master.

The thought of calling jungkook master with the seductive look he has on , his thighs clench at the thought , he can already imagine the gaze his master will emanate.

" Okay tae , lets do this "

----------

The rest of the house long asleep as its past midnight  and from what jimin told him , jungkook sleeps super late .

Placing careful knocks on the door , heart racing as he quivers  " come in " he hears , appalled by the immediate response as if he was being waited for.

The dark warmth that engulfs taehyung's being is unspoken for as he's met with the predatory look fixed on him immediately he steps in.

The dimly lit room , his master seated brazenly on his chair , watching keenly as he takes careful steps  in.

Jungkook flicking his orbs from dark red to normal but dilated ones  , with his hair covering his eyes , dear taehyung failed to observe , jungkook relishing his thoughts filled with the taehyung before him , smirking with his eyes undressing him , pretty much seeing a naked tae hidden beneath the thin lace.

" You don't mind me being here do you? " His tone is bored , deciding to let loose as he walks about the massive space , sticking to the shelves as he subtly looks for the book.

" Be my guest " jungkook says , tone heavy and a low octave , knowing exactly what taehyung is looking for , but decides to watch it play out , man spreading as he watches tae swing his hips , milky legs exposed , begging to be marked.

Taehyung stills , eyes on what he suspects to be the book , raising his hand to touch out of instinct but stills , smirking internally as he feels presence so close behind him , releasing a breath he was holding as his master presses up behind him , hand tracing his raised one

" Looking for something ? " jungkook breath fanning against his neck .

The plan was to bring him close enough for his seduction to play out , slowly turning around , their proximity such that his tits are pressing firmly against jungkook's built chest , purring as jungkook firmly grips his waist.

" I think i found it " he says with slow pants and a seductive gaze , eyes glancing at the key around jungkook's neck for the book he's after.

Jungkook taken aback by taehyung's bold flirting , caressing his curve deeper , breath hitching as taehyung releases the knot on the lace , revealing his pale firm tits with  blush red protruding nipples.

" yes sure...make yourself comfortable " he smiles...as taehyung joins him on the bed , getting comfortable on it..

Jungkook is short of words , something about taehyung offering himself is so alluring , feeling his cock start to strain in his pants.

" Like what you see? " Taehyung speaks , jungkook in a daze and the pretty mounds.

" It has never been touched " And he means it , pure as his blood , fingers digging into jungkook's hair.

" Then let me do the honours " Leaning in to take a nipple into his mouth , the soft flesh meeting his buds , he can hear the blood pumping in tae's heart steadily.

" Oh yeah~ " Taehyung moans , slick escaping his cunt which jungkook can smell , placing a knee in between for taehyung to grind on , his teeth assaulting tae's nipples still.

Taehyung has to admit , he did quite underestimate pleasure in a sense , he has never had an encounter like this but his master just subdues him regardless , wanting to let go of his whole while in his presence.

Sooner taehyung rests his back on the shelf , pushing out his chest , watching as jungkook massages his tits , pulling on the nipples with his thumbs " like how they feel? Huh? " He's moaning.

Jungkook picking tae up as he heads to the bed , laying him softly on it , the only thing on jubgkook's mind with his hormones heightened is to ravish taehyung whole and fuck him into oblivion.

" Ah yes! " Taehyung willingly spreading his legs as jungkook rips his bottoms off , their lips clashing fiercely , pants mixing in between as their lips entangle blissfully.

" Fuck been wanting to do this " jungkook confesses , hands caressing tae's inner thigh , looking down to see the pretty pink opening pouring out so much slick.

" Gonna make you cum on my fingers , gonna finger your pretty little virgin cunt " Jungkook spits , slapping on tae's opening , watching as he withers beneath him , sitting up to force his thighs open as he lowers his face to it.

" oh fuck!!! Fuck yeah~ " Taehyung arcs his back from the feel of warm wet tissue caressing his sex , his clit throbbing against jungkook's tongue , hand squeezing on his tit as he watches the obscene moment , spreading his legs further apart to accommodate more of jungkook.

Jungkook spreading his pussy lips apart with his fore fingers , licking forth and back over his clit , slurping in the juices he releases  , his boner rubbing on the sheets as he humps.

" Oh fuckkk , fucking pretty pussy " He groans , tapping repeatedly on the cunt as he dives back in to explore with his tongue.

Taehyung jerking up as he feels jungkook roughly ram in three fingers , not giving him prep or chance to breathe , the slick serving as lube as he finds his way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀