Chapter -1: That Time I Became A Endbringer And Got Isekai'd At The Same Time

Chapter 1: That Time I Became A Endbringer And Got Isekai'd At The Same Time

......

One moment I was writing a Fanfic In the comfort of my room and the next I was in front of some glowing sphere of black and purple energy.

" Eh?" I stepped back, feeling It look at me.

" Oi, I'm no It. I'm male and my name is Zen." The glowing sphere said in a very sleepy voice - like he was about to fall asleep and I Interrupted him.

" Zen... Gotcha." I shakily nodded. Somehow I knew I shouldn't upset this being," What am I doing...here?"

" That's a very *Yaaaawn* simple question..." Even without understanding, I knew Zen is smiling," I have a proposal for you - Y/N L/N."

" A proposal?" I questioned while at the same time calming my breathing.

" Mhm, yes. Do you wish to leave your normal boring life and start anew somewhere else more exciting - as something far above human?"

"...Why me?" I asked, but almost fell down hearing his answer.

" *Yaaaawn* I threw a dart at your map while blindfolded and you were picked."

" Seriously?" I sweat dropped. From the whole world - I was picked? A completely normal 18-year-old that loves Anime and Video Games? There are thousands possibly millions of boys like me - and yet, I was picked? Because I for one, call bullshit on the whole map and dart thing.

" Call it bullshit or whatever - but that is what happened." I shivered, knowing he read my thoughts," Boredom can be a bitch sometimes, y'know?"

" So... You're a R.O.B(Random Omnipotent Being)," I sweat dropped again. R.O.B is never a could thing. Imagine the Greek Gods who are so bored that they will send humans to another World - just to see what happens. Yeah...that bad.

" Nah, I'm just a person who's good friends with some Lovecraft Outer Gods," Zen answered making me pale as white as Casper.

Things just became a billion times worse for me...

" So what is it? Yes or no?"

" Uhh, what will happen if I say no?" I asked, very slowly.

" Nothing much, I'll remove the memories of our meeting and go look for another Y/N L/N," Zen answered casually.

" So either way - you'll get your entertainment..." I sighed, knowing myself.

" Yep. You just got lucky I picked this insignificant part of the Omniverse where no God is active... Well, other than your world Gods, but there are just ants compared to me. The only time I visit these Earths are because Aphrodite provides a good fucking." The glowing sphere explained, making my lips twitch at the end.

Shaking my head, I answered," I'll take your offer." It's not like I got anything else to do anyway.

" Good."

*Shoosh!*

In a flash of golden light, my consciousness was cut off in a daze.

The last thing I heard was Zen's sleepy voice.

" Ah, and don't worry about your world. The time is stopped, so when you feel like returning, time will flow again. Have fun and don't have too many kids~"

My last thought was a very confusing one...

' When I feel like returning? What is that supposed to mean!? And also, that last part?! Who the hell wants kids!?!?"

..

Seeing that Y/N disappeared, Zen looked behind him," So do you think? Is this time gonna be different...

Zelretch."

**********

[VoidWriterZen: I has the creator of this, hoped you enjoyed my amateur writing. Please comment and give this writer some feedback. If you have any ideas, please comment on them too, I would love to hear your thoughts ]