Chp 49 ( My Honey)

Start from the beginning

"Let me taste my honey first.! " He said in his husky tone while sliding down her panty.

"Open you mouth...!" He said in his pure dominating tone.

She love his dominating side and without any second thought she opend her mouth.

He opened the jar and took out the honey by using his first two fingers and rubbed in her tongue and her whole lips, the next second he smash his lips into her.

He started tasting the honey from her mouth using his tongue.

Without breaking the kiss he took out some honey more and rubbed in her sensitive spot.

She moaned inside his mouth feeling the cold honey in her warm spot where he shoved his tongue insider her mouth tasting her salvia and honey.

After breaking the kiss,He sit down in there and started sucking and eating all the honey from her spot by using his hot tongue.

"Uhmm sidharth.." she moaned and squeeze the Tomato which was in her hand.

He eat her like his favourite honey and soon she make him taste of her sweet honey by screaming his name.

"My honey is much more sweeter than this.." said sidharth shamelessly sucking her spot last time.

It was twelve pm when they all return from temple and now they are enjoying the pancakes.

"Hmm it's so yummy..." Said revana munchkin her favourite pancakes.

"But isme honey kaha hai ..? " Asked rohan to sana.

"Woh khatam ho gaya.." said shehnaaz to him staring sidharth who finished the whole bottle on her.

"But maine dekha tha yaar, Puri bottle thi fridge mein..! " Said varun to her.

"Waise aaj ka kya plan hai?.. asked sid diverting the topic .

"To be honest, i am tired right now so let just sleep.." said revana and all of them agreed as they all are tired after yesterday night.

Soon they went on their respective room.

It was nine pm when shehnaaz open her eyes and found no one in room.

She went to living area and saw his husband who is busy in his favourite roti and peeli daal and looking his wife with cute little pout.

The way he is holding the spoon and his little pout is looking adorable to her. She went towards him and sucked his pout and adjust herself in his lap.

"Mera bacha uth gaya hmm.." he asked while eating his roti.

She nods and snuggled herself more in him.

"No ! It's final we're playing Truth and dare.." said revana to them coming in living area.

As varun think it's boring game while siya, rohan and revana is ready to play this game.

"Sana ..." Revana shouted once they stepped out in room.

"We're playing Truth and dare, come.." said revana to her.

"But it's boring.." said sidharth to her.

"See, i was saying the same,! " Varun said to Sid.

"I don't think so.." said shehnaaz glaring him.

"I mean yaa it's not too boring...we can play..." Said sidharth to them After seeing the glare of Sana.

All of them laughed hard seeing the scared sidharth.

"Sometimes sidharth behave like cute sick puppy who is totally a kid infront of shehnaaz" said siya to rohan and revana.

They agreed and smile seeing SidNaaz.

.....

Excited for the game..? As it's going to reveal all the secrets.

Do vote and drop your comments.