MTVDKWH 2

Jungkook groans as he turns to his side, why was it so cold? He grabbed the blanket that covered him and cuddled up to it to try and warm himself

Jungkook groans as he turns to his side, why was it so cold? He grabbed the blanket that covered him and cuddled up to it to try and warm himself. As he does this, he realizes something. He was supposed to be out camping, so why was he in bed?

He fully opens his eyes, sitting up and looking around. The place was fancy and looked old-style, but this is not his room. He gasps, recalling what had happened. As he was about to leave, the door opened and he's met with a guy.

"W-who are you?! What did you do to me?! Huh?! You pervert!" Jungkook says and started throwing pillow at the guy, who stood there, not stunned by what the other is doing. Though Jungkook wasn't naked or anything, he was just a bit scared that he woke up to somebody else's house, especially in their bedroom.

The guy picked up the pillows, smiling at him. The guy puts the pillows back to the bed and sat beside him. Jungkook moved and made sure they had a big gap between them. He looked at the guy, something was off with him. Pale skin, red eyes... Red eyes?!

He looked at the guy with wide eyes and see how he smiled up close. He had fangs. Jungkook gulps and tries his best to behave, he doesn't want to be suck on. Not that kind of suck, perverts.

"Darling, I won't hurt you... I brought you here because you fell unconscious into my arms" He says and Jungkook just kept quiet. One wrong move and he's gone.
"Darling, look at me when I'm talking to you" He sounded so sweet, but he was still a bit dangerous for Jungkook's perspective and also, he followed his command.

"I brought you here because I finally found you... "

"F-found me...?"

?"