"This is Katie calling from USC University Hospital, a patient by the name of Valerie Pineda came in a couple of minutes ago with a few injuries along with other passengers-"

"What happened?" I said waking up

"It looks to be an accident"

"Is she okay?!"

"Not sure but other patients are in the O. R. right now"

"Oh my god"

"This was the number the patient said to call, so I urge you to inform the family members to head down here immediately"

"I'm on my way" I say hanging up

How did this happen? I ran out of my bed and kept my pajamas on; no time to change! I went to Cameron's room but he wasn't there.

"Cameron!" I yelled

"What!" I head from the living room

He and Mikey were still up and watching a movie in the living room.

"Turn that shit off, the girls for in a car accident!" I say grabbing my keys from the counter

"WHAT" they both say getting up

"C'mon, they are in the hospital right now"

***

I get Cameron to call Carolina so she can come down to see her friends. Sure it was late but I knew she'd be here in a heartbeat like us.

The hospital was crowded; typical. As soon as we reached the front desk and figured out where everyone was, all I wanted to do was find my girlfriend and now she was alright.

"She can't take any visitors right now" a nurse tells me

"Why not?" I almost yell at the older lady

"She's sleeping, now the doctor will be out with you in a bit dear"

Great. The guys and I turn around finding a waiting area to sit at. I took a deep breath holding back tears; I just hoped she was okay.

---

Michael's POV

Minutes were passing and we got no news at all of the girls' conditions. My phone began to ring and I could feel people glaring at me so I stood up an answered it quickly.

"Hey"

"Michael!! Oh my god. Where are you guys? I've called Zach and Cameron a million times and they don't answer"

"We're already in the hospital waiting room; those guys are so out of it right now"

"I just parked outside" she pauses "how could this happen?" I hear her sob

"Come up, we'll talk here" I say "did you call Taylor?"

"I did! He should be almost here as well. I'll be up in a second!"

Minutes pass then I see Taylor, Carolina, Genesis, Nick and even Joe walk into the waiting room with us.

"Where are they?" Taylor asks

"We don't know, we're still waiting for a fucking doctor to come out" Zach says standing up.

None of us say a thing as a frustrated Taylor goes up to a nurse's counter to ask about how his girlfriend was doing, he got the same answer as us. Looking back at Zach I see that he was on the verge of tears.

"It'll be okay" Carolina starts to say hugging Zach

"Why don't they come out and tell me what's wrong with her then?" he asks